Chapter-23(Until death do us apart)

"Let's go" He said putting me down from his lap.

"But where, did you see the time it's 9 in the night".

"Don't worry, just follow me" he said and interwinged our hands and started dragging me.

I didn't ask anything further, just went with the flow.

"At least give me some hint, will you" I whined.

"Keep patience, you know the place we have been there once".

I pout and crossed my arms.
"Patience is not in my dictionary" I whispered to myself.

"So add it from today" he laughed.

Ohh great he heard me.

"We are here" he said and stopped the car. It took us least 20 minutes to reach here.

I hopped down the car. Then we walked almost for 5 minutes.

"Remember the place" he said.
A wide smile plastered on my face.
It's the place where Aerik proposed me. It is always beautiful. The sound of water is like melody and the breeze touching my face feels like it wants to say something. I love this place.

"Can't forget, Even if I try" I smiled.
He hugged me from back and placed his chin in the crook of my neck.

"This place is the witness of our love" he said and covered my eyes with his palm, "Remember whenever you miss me just listen the sound of the water, it'll tell you how much I love you. And these breeze will make you realise that you are only mine.

He turned me towards him.
"I love you,  forever have, forever will".

I smiled.
"I love you more stupid" I tip toes, cupped his face and rubbed my nose on his.

Suddenly his expression changed, he smirked.
Something is going on in his mind.

And lifted me in both his hands and started walking.

"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Nothing much" he just smirked.

"Aerik" I said.

"Aera" he copied me.

"You are not doing this" I can feel the water touching my feet,"No Aerik no".
I can hear the splashing noise too.
"Aerik" I hissed. He was bringing us into the water. He chucked me off.
I fell into the water. Fully soaked.
I tried to stand up, hardly success. Water was dripping from my hairs.
He stood there laughing from atleast 2 cm away from me.

"This is not funny" I said annoyed.
I like water untill I am not socked in it, totally dressed.

"No it was so so funny" He held his stomach with his hands.

"Ohh really" I started splashing water on him continuously.

"So you want a water fight?" He said.

"Why not?" I said and we started playing in the water.
We played, laughed and fought in water. It's not that bad, how I thought.
Everything is beautiful with the right person.
Aerik held me by my torso spinning me in the water. For a moment I felt very light like there was no pain, no stress, no fear just he and me. I was laughing loudly.

He set me on the water, his arms still wrapped around my waist. I laughed and put my face on his chest. "That was so fun".

I looked up and saw him staring at my lips. I looked into his eyes then his lips they are so pink and looks so soft, it's not that I have never kissed them before but in water they hit different.

We kept staring at each other and coming closer our lips almost touched, I closed my eyes and ready to feel his lips when
"Aaaachoo" I sneezed.
Wow Aera you are a good mood spoiler.