Chapter-9( I love you more)

I was sitting beside Louis in the dining table and Aerik was explaining everything to his friends.

I looked at Louis and asked him in a slow voice "umm you remember my name?".

"How can I forget the most cute girl with the most cute name I have ever seen", he said.

Well I won't deny that my face was looking like a red tomato right now.
How can someone be so sweet?

But suddenly he became bit serious and said "you don't Aera how happy I am today because after many years I can see Aerik smiling whole heartedly. I don't even remember last when I saw him this happy. You maybe saw him always laughing and having fun onscreen but trust me that is all fake and just for show".

I just looked at him a little confused

"But why, I mean he has everything in his life, he is a big star, people are dying just for his one look and plus he has you all".

"His life was not as happy as you think, his past was really dark which always kept haunting him, well I will tell you all that some other time. Enough of emotional talk today, the most important thing I want to say you is thanks and please don't ever break his heart, this took him a long time to believe and love someone again".

What does he mean by again, anyway I think I should not bring this topic now.

"Aera feel free to share anything to me and think me as your elder brother"

Brother?

"Anything, even if you want to complain anything about him and I will make sure to punish him". He said with a cute smile.

"Guys have you done with your gossip, now come and have your breakfast", Louis shouted as everyone came towards us.

I was feeling little comfortable , everyone came an took their seats while Aerik sat on the next seat from me and now generally I was sitting in between Louis and Aerik.

We started eating while everyone started attacking me with their questions like where I am from, why am I here, etc, etc. And I was busy answering their questions.

"So you are a graduate huh" Chim asked taking a bite of his steak.

"Yah"

"In which hotel are you staying" Jimmy asked.

"Starlight", I replied
Suddenly I felt a soft thing touching my foot, I looked down the table and found Aerik brushing his leg on mine.

I was really going to die due to shyness. I was feeling extremely shy, I didn't knew what to say or what to do so pulled my leg a little back.

But still Aerik was giving a nothing happened look until Kookie spoke.

"Umm bro that's my leg" Kookie said with a smirk.

Everyone started laughing

"Ohh sry that was a mistake" Aerik said with all innocent face like nothing happened.
He is really good at hiding his expressions.

I won't deny I was also holding back onto my laugh.

I picked a glass full of water and was about to swallow it when Aerik said

"Guys don't you mind if she stays with us from today" Aerik said making me spilled all the water from my mouth, I started coughing. Louis got up from his chair and started patting my back.

"Are you okay", He asked.
"Yah *cough* I am *cough* Okay" I replied.

"You sure?" Louis said

No I am not
I nodded my head and he went back to his seat.

I was totally shocked by Aerik's sudden questions. I didn't see that coming.

"Well before this no-one ever lived with us but I don't mind you can ask others" Will said grinning ear to ear.

"I will be very happy if she stays with us. She is cute and sweet" Kookie said with a sweet smile and I smiled back at him awkwardly.

"Eyes off David, she is taken" Chim said smirking.

"Everything is fine until Paparazzi's doesn't find about it or you know what will happen" Augus said uninterested while eating his food quitely and that's when I realised that he too was sitting with us.

"No problem we will try to be careful" Louis said.

"So the last decision is she is staying with us" Jimmy said looking at me with a small mischievous smile.

I was just sitting and listening to their comments without saying anything. They should ask me once I mean it's all about me right?

"Guys don't you think we should ask her first, by her expression I can say that she didn't knew about this before" Chim said still smirking.

Ohh God if I stay here they all will tease me to death.

With that everyone turned their gaze at me.

"Actually I....I ummm I am not umm sure , it's not safe, if someone knew then it'll be a big problem", I said ignoring eye contact.

"Nothing will happen alright, you believe me?" Aerik said placing his hand on mine and giving it a light squeeze.

I believe you more than me

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Ok than let's go to your hotel to bring your staff " Aerik said.

We completed eating and went to the hotel, and after checking out we came back.

When we went to the second floor I saw there were many rooms in line .

"So where am I going to stay" I said .

"Ofcourse in my room" Aerik said making my eyes were widened in shock.
Everyone started laughing.

"I was just joking, come I will show you your room" He said laughing.

He dragged my luggage and I started following him. Until he entered into a room. And kept my things in ther corner

"The next room is mine feel free to ask anything and anytime you want, you must be tired so take some rest now, see you later".

With that he left the room and I dropped myself on the bed but I heard the door being open again so I stood up straight quickly.

I saw Aerik coming back, he came and stood infront of me and said " Actually I forgot something".

I started looking left and right to identify what did he forget, when he cupped my face and kissed on my forehead

"I love you" he said giving me the sweetest smile I have ever seen.

"I love you more" I replied and smiled back at him.

Then he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and he left the room.