Demons of The Past ... Deja Vu

Argen's POV

As planned we pushed through for Manila the next day, I texted Carmela to meet us sa private hangar naman with the exact adress included sa message ko. 

Nagpaiwan muna si Devon kay Marah dun sa Davao, he will travel when the need arises sa Manila.

Tumabi ako kay Cy, ang pinaka least favorite kong tao among us, maybe because I feel threathened sa kanya. I smiled at the thought pero yun ang totoo, he is so close kay Shy to the point that I wanna break his neck.

nagulat siya when I sat down beside him.

"Could we talk?" yun ang panimula ko.

"Sure" he answered with a smile yet his eyes are curious, he reminds me of Dahly sometimes, normal version nga lang siya at kahit papaano nakakasabay ang utak niya sa advanced na utak ni Dahls...

"Devon told me na halos 5 taon ka ng nililigawan ng Silverthornes to join, what's stopping you? If you don't mind me asking." walang preno kong tanong, the more straight forward the better I don't like beating around the bush.

"I have a good reason, it's not that I don't want to I really want to as a matter of fact, kaya lang I'm afraid that if I'd commit myself to be one of you, I have no escape anymore when the time comes that I'm hurting too much I can't bear it anymore... Right now I'm satisfied with the fact of being with her though it's sweet torture everyday... but don't worry I'll reconsider it and weigh my options" pranka din niyang sagot sa akin. 

Pero sino si her? is he talking about Shysie? sila lang naman ang superclose, well close sila ni dahly pero that doesn't count they are friends... ang dami ko pang hindi alam sa kanya at pati na rin kay JN... in time I'll get to know them but for now there are bigger things at hand.

Tinignanko si Shysie who was silently looking outside the window, she looked so pensieve then I caught her looking my way, she blushed and looked away. 

"Dun ka dapat tumabi sa asawa mo, sige ka baka maagaw pa yan ng iba" biglang sabi ni Cyrus while he was busy reading a book.

The hell is he threatening me? I awkwardly stood up at lumipat ng upo sa tabi ni Shy, she was surprised yet she remained silent.

Ganito na lang ba kami? I guess so... we seem to just survive this wretched curse of a relationship with silence in between.

Dumating na kami sa Manila and as expected nandoon na ang dating band mates ko. Carmela waved at me while I was still goind down the stairs.

Pero something caught my attention, biglang kumunot ang noo ni Dahly at Cyrus, and JN stood there transfixed and shocked ng makita nila si Carmela... Wait what's going on here? 

Nakababa na kami lahat, Carmela ran to me and automatically kissed me hard in front of them, the hell with this girl, narararamdaman ko na ang mga daggers na itinatapon ng nag-aalab na mga mata ni Dahly sa likod ko. Kung totoong daggers pa ang mga iyon, kanina pa siguro ako namatay dito.

Carmela let go of me na and smiled seductively, "We missed you, you never came back" sabi niya with a hit of a hidden message there.

"Imbecile of a peacock who set foot on dangerous waters" narinig kong sabi ni Dahls

If I'm gonna read through that, it simply means... Carmela is not in her good books

Tinignan ni Carmela si Dahly at pinasadahan ng tingin. "Who is this brat?" she asked habang nakaarko ang isang kilay. 

"Meet Dahly Mae Tiu, the Owner of the Silverthorne Academy and my right hand, Dahls si Carmela my ex band's manager" pakilala ko sa kanilang dalawa.