Sweetest Sin

ARGEN

She was just there like a delectable piece of dessert with the wrap almost undone. This is pure torture at idagdag mo pa that she was staring at me in wide eyed wonder and if I'm right she is flushing na para bang ang init ng mundo, yet it made her look the more tempting. I know how you feel Shy, I feel the same... Dahls ano sumagi sa isip mo at pinainom mokami ng aphrodasiac? God I'm only human what have I done to deserve this?

"Ano nangyari sa iyo, Bakit meron kang mga bruises at scratches?" lumapit siya sa akin after saying that and I caught her scent. If Dahls was sweet vanilla, hers was a fruity mild scent with a touch of strawberry shampoo.

"Don't come near me..." sabi ko sa kanya pero too late lumapit na siya, she is so close I can see tiny droplets of water running down her cheek dahil sa basa niyang buhok. She made a gasp then I see a moment of hesitation reflected on her eyes pero nawala rin. It has been a long time since I looked deep into her eyes at parang naalala ko kung ano kami noon. It was just the two of us escaping in our little world dun sa school. I don't know if naaalala pa ba niya yun, yet those where the most cherished moments of my life up until now.

"Did you drink anything that tastes weird today?" ewan kung bakit yung ang tanong ko sa kanya.

"Yes, Cy said Dahls told him to let me drink it" sagot niya sa akin pero napansin kong uneven na ang breathing niya as if our closeness is suffocating her.

"Damn you Dahls! That was an aphrodasiac do you feel..." di ko maituloy tuloy ang tanong ko sa kanya.

"Yes" ang sagot niya was almost like a hiss confirming that she understood what that drink is yet still trying to hold it in.

My body is starting to react to our closeness and I could feel that hers is too. I looked deeper into her eyes, it has that worried look yet she did not shy away pero napansin ko na mas humigpit ang hawak niya sa twalyang nakatakip sa katawan niya.

"Shy, it is controllable, I don't want to force you to this, yet I'm... I'll give you five seconds to walk away if you don't want too" I told her and secretly hoping she would before I lose control and regret it.

She half closed her eyes, I saw another drop of water fall down her cheek to her shoulder bone, God how I want to lick it off... I'm a hopeless case. My lips felt dry so binasa ko muna with my tongue.

5 seconds was almost up and I find myself feeling disappointed.

She looked at me again this time there was that blazing look in her eyes and her lips parted a little. She looked ready, determined and painstakingly delicious... napansin ko na niluwagan na niya ang kapit sa twalya niya and she just let it slip off her. paired with heavy breathing.

Napalunok ako bigla, yet di ko mapagilan my hands reached out for her hair,I let my fingers feel it's dampness.

"Too late now princess, your chance to say no is over" after saying that I gently tugged her hair and kissed her as I crushed her naked body against mine.

She responded to that kiss with equal passion and I felt her slowly undo the buttons of my shirt as I let my free hand roam around feeling the softness of her skin.

I'm giving in , I can't hold it anymore... If I have to live in hell for this sweet sin, it'll be worth it as long as she is mine, only mine...

SHYSIE

Nagising ako when I suddenly felt someone move beside me, tinignan ko ang katabi ko. He never cease to take my breath away, hanggang ngayon di pa rin ako nagsasawang tignan yung mukha niya ng palihim. I could feel his breath sa may leeg ko since ang lapit ng mukha niya dun.