Cooking Serums

ARGEN

Hapon na kami lumabas ng room ni Shy, I asked her to rest muna since I know she is tired pero she insisted that she must go to the meeting.

Nagpatawag ng emergency meeting si Dahly kasi and it requires complete attendance. For sure if it is urgent and attendance is a must yung mandate ni Dahls then it is important and super serious.

We walked in silence ni Shy, I don't know why it suddenly got awkward sa aming dalawa. Di pa talaga siguro kami sanay sa set up namin na mg-asawa. So I forced myself to take her hand and walk in silence while holding it. Nagulat nga siya when I took her hand yet hinayaan na lang niya ako as she blushed.

We reached the hotel conference room in silence while holding hands. When we opened the door, everyone was there in full Silverthorne gear... Dahly was sitting in the middle, Cy nakatayo near sa left, JN sitting on her right and Devon and Marah sitting close to each other near Cy.

Dahly na mukhang authoritative gothic doll in her throne looked up from the sheets of paper she was reading and stared at me and Shy with curious eyes.

"Based on the kissmark I'm seeing sa neck ni Shy, I conclude my experiment was a success."sabi niya with a smirk.

Shy made a gasp then blushed.

"Palagi kang nakaponytail, it's the first time I'm seeing you nakalugay which makes it possible na baka may tinatago ka. I love looking for hidden things" paliwanag ni Dahls sa amin.

"Wow finally natuloy na rin! Nag-gvie up na rin ang prinsipe, congrats bro so kelan ang binyag?"kantyaw ni Devon with a sheepish grin.

"Stop it Devon baka masira cold ice prince image ni Argen" nakatawang comment ni Dahls.

"Ugok! First try pa nga lang may bunga na"binatukan siya ni Marrah while saying that.

"Aray! masakit yun lalabs ha, pero ok lang pagmamahal pa rin yun. Maiba tayo, si Dahls at JN kelan kaya?"

We all looked at Dahls and JN and this is the first time I saw both of them blushing. JN looked at the ceiling and Dahls stole a glance at JN. Pero di nakawala sa akin ang reaction ni Cy, he seemed a bit hurt pero was also curious sa sagot nila.

"Wala kaming ultimatum to have an heir, besides we are not the only members of our biological families who are capable of producing an heir to continue our ancestry, bottom line is wala pa yan sa isip namin. And the hell bakit napunta usapan natin diyan" sagot ni Dahls staring at no one in particular with a serious face but she is blushing.

"Who said it is just for an heir?" tanong ko naman, wala lang trip ko lang inisin si Dahls.

"Ang tagal niyo na kayang engaged" dagdag pa ni Cy which surprised me.

"Besides Dahls, it's high time both of you take it in another level, may needs si JN at ikaw rin. Pangdagdag spice yun" pahabol pa ni Devon.

JN blushed more pero he said nothing.

"Bakit ba napunta diyan yung usapan? Hindi yan ang dahilan bakit nandito tayo. Instead of talking about our se... that let's talk about our agenda for today." Change topic ni Dahls habang nakataas ang kilay.

"Whatever, so what is this all about?" tanong ko kay Dahls as I pulled a chair for Shy.

"This is about the attack sa manor and the people behind it" seryosong sagot ni Dahls yet napansin kong nagnakaw siya ng tingin kay JN and their eyes met, agad namang umiwas sila ng tingin sa isa't isa. Cy on the other hand chuckled at umiling na lang ng ulo.

" Infront of you are reports of the incident complete with the profiles ng Dolores Scholars. I will not be deciding alone kung ano gagawin sa kanila, dapat nga the decision should come from Argen since he is the one affected so much sa nangyari . " paliwanag ni Dahls while we all checked the folder infront of us.

I was surprised to find out that my bandmates were all enemies. The Fuck so they were using me to infiltrate and get information!

"I got all of them confined in my room, which I am confident is the safest holding place for them." Dahls said with a creepy smile.

"I am sure it is Dahls, alam kong maraming nakatagong sekreto ang kwarto mo which I doubt is not limited to cameras, fluffy pillows and glitters" sabi ko sa kanya.

They were waiting for my answer, I took a deep breath and said. " We need to pry out information first, baka may makuha pa tayong essential juices, any suggestion guys on how we will do it effectively?" I looked around and they were all in serious mode and deep thought.

"We can do the torture approach but I doubt it will be the most effective since siguradong sanay na sila sa ganyan." Sabi ni Devon.

"Or we could try psychological interrogation or hypnos?" suggest ni JN.

" They would resist that, they are well trained than us based on their profiles" counter naman ni Dahls.

"Or just like Divergence let's try the truth serum?" suggest ni Cy.

"They would fight back and resist injections" sabi naman ni Marah.

"Ilagay sa food o sa drinks?" suggest ni Shy.

"They rejected food and all the drinks we gave them" sagot ni JN.

"The truth serum seems the most effective way pero as what you guys said, we can't inject it into their system neither can we mix it with good and drinks. What we need right now is another way to administer it to them, someway that they can't say no o hindi talaga sila aware" kuro-kuro ko naman.

" Something that would be essential sa kanila kaya they will have no choice but let the serum into their system... hmmmmnnnn" sabi ni Cy as he thought deeper with a finger covering his lips.

We all looked at Dahls who was smiling, it was very unusual that she was just silent and walang kinocontribute pero she was smiling as if she got everything figured out already.

" I thought you guys will never ask, I already have everything planned out yet I need other suggestions baka meron mas maganda na plan, yet it seems it boils down sa niluluto kong ulam este plano, also I need your input and feedback on this lalo ka na Gen" sabi ni Dahls while smiling creepily and dahil ganun smile niya siguradong maganda ang naiisip niya.

"I wanna hear it" sagot ko sa kanya with a smirk.

"After all you got one of the best chemist in the world. There is another way to administer the truth serum and they won't even know what hit them. One question guys, how important is air to you?" tanong niya sa amin as she flipped her hair and crossed her legs.

" Dahly you are brilliant, bakit di ko naisip yun?" sabi ni Cy as he gently tapped dahly's shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze..

"I know right Cy cy, I just need a whole day to make it as dense as air at ihahalo ko sa oxygen pumped into my room with the AC, so what do you think Argen?" Dahly said with pride gleaming in her eyes. Evderybody turned to look at me waiting for my answer...

"Just perfect! You are a genius turned madness Dahls yet no one could beat the hell out of that plan" sagot ko sa kanya.

"So when will you start?" pahabol ko na tanong.

"Consider it started,I will serve it in a silver platter your highness" sagot niya and both of us laughed.

U|r