The Doll house

Nakarating na ako sa top floor, it was like a movie set dito. It was a mix of victorian interior design na maypagka gothic, reminds me of Phantom of the Opera, I like that movie and I like the view. 

Saan kaya dito ang room niya, and what the fudge does Devon mean na it will scream Dahly sa mukha ko kaya no need ko ng hanapin? Naglakad na ako sa hallway na may red carpet na lighted by candles held by brass plated candle holders. Then nakita ko sa pinakadulo ng hallway... 

Ewan kung ano ang nararamdaman ko ngayon, it really did scream Dahly on my face, not literally though. It screamed so loud na parang you'll be culture shocked and without a doubt there is no need for me to look for her room.

I was in a state of shock, amused, curious, a jumble of emotions yet I won't deny na parang nasa ibang dimension ako ngayon. Her room was unique, a reflection of who she is and what she is.

Her door and exterior wall was designed to look like a doll house painted in black and red colors, Gothic yet so girly. Bumagay ito sa theme ng hallway and I gotta give it to the interior designer. Sa lahat ng rooms dito, yung room lang niya ang nagstand out, naiiba talaga. 

I knocked on her door, "COME IN" narinig kong sigaw niya.

I pushed the door open at mas lalong na shock ako sa loob, it was really a doll house inside too. It was a riot of girly colors, pink, blue green, purple, name it. Complete with rocking chair and overly large stuffed toys. 

Yung room niya ay parang isang separate na bahay, sa tingin ko sala itong kinatatayuan ko. There was even a fireplace, cushioned and lacy chairs, furred hearts na decoration sa walls, carpeted floor, a rocking chair, wicker table complete with tea set. Designed talaga yung room niya to be a doll house inside out. Everything screams na babae ang may ari ng room na ito. I think nga half of the 5th floor ginawang room niya. Amazing! It really is so Dahly.

I saw her na nakaupo sa floor, she was busy reading a book and she did not even look up.

She is so slack, what if killer na pala ang pumasok sa room niya. Tsk tsk waasn't she trained to be vigilant?

"Ahem!" tumikhim ako to get her attention.

'What do you want Argen?" she asked still not looking up... The fudge, how the hell did she know it was me, may psychic powers ba ang bubwit na ito?

As if parang nabasa niya ang iniisip ko, itinuro niya ang laptop niyang kulay dark pink na may Dennis Kurama na print. "May CCTV sa labas, that's why I know ikaw bisita ko."

Ay PUTCHA! ang cool ng room niya, siya na! Inilapag ko na yung tray sa mesa kung nasaan ang laptop niya. Tinignan ko siya, ang cute talaga ng bubwit na ito, she was wearing a flowing pink ruffled lace dress na ankle length at yung night cap niya ay korteng baboy na may ribbon sa right ear. Ang sarap kurutin, ang cute niya talaga pero demonya pala, walang hiya! I won't be fooled by that innocent face, deadly ang babaeng ito!

"Si JN ba ang nag advice sa iyo na food ang gawing peace offering?" tanong niya sa akin, this time she looked up eyeing me suspiciously. 

"Wag mong ideny, the way these cookies are arranged betrays him so much, nasa itaas lahat ng cookies na mas maraming chocolate chips."  She gave me a creepy smile. 

"Whatever" yun lang ang sagot ko.

"Sit down" utos niya sa akin, ewan ko ba bakit natakot ako sa bubwit na ito. Ako si Argen, ang kinatatakutan ng bandmates at ng ibang tao, tumitiklop sa isang bubwit? Ano ba yan this is an embarassment. Nakakasira ng image, and it is freakin killing me. 

Umupo ako and spread my arms across the sofa, this is cozy and comfy, I think I'm gonna like it here. 

"Spill it I don't have much time to dilly dally with you." sabi niya sa akin na walang paligoy ligoy. 

I was just silent there, di talaga kaya ng pride ko humingi ng tulong sa iba. Siya na lang ang nagsalita after niynag bumuntong hininga.

"I called Shysie's grandpa kanina, he will be giving us 3 months or else they will pull out Shy's shares and she will be marrying that damned Dolores na kalaban natin sa business." she said without emotion, nagbabasa pa rin siya. 

'You got 3 months to court Shy and change her mind about not marrying you, sabagay if I were on her shoes I'd feel the same way sa isang JERK feeling ICE PRINCE na hindi naman, like you. " she said emphazing the JERK and ICE PRINCE. 

she paused at kumuha ng cookie from the table then she happily nibbled it. She looked like a kid enjoying life and it's pleasures, parang ang simple lang ng buhay para sa kanya. 

"I will be helping you become a person fit to be the CEO of the Vileafuerte Group, yet... " she looked at me seriously this time. Ngayon ko pa napansin that her eyes are so sharp, it oozes with intelligence and very alert din ito. Ok I'll take back waht I said about her earlier, she is not slack, she is too vigilant it will creep you out. 

"I can't help you with Shy, I don't want to since you don't derserve it... If you want my help, prove to me then that you deserve her." mahina niyang sabi.

"As what I said, I don't have plans of marrying her or anybody." bored and irritated kong sagot ko sa kanya.

"Then it can't be helped then, I'll start thinking of a way to save the company" bumalik ulit siya sa pagbabasa.

"Alam mo Argen sayang ka, if I'd have meet you in another way magusgustuhan ko siguro yung angas mo at pagiging logical mo, pero dahil sa ipinapakita mo sa akin ngayon I guess I've read you wrong, this will be a first time I got wrong... You are nothing but a boy afraid to face his past" she said that with conviction, tagos sa puso yung mga sinabi niya.

"You judged me right away,  what do you know about me?" sarcastic kong tanong.

"I don't know your past and totoo I barely know you, ang impormasyong alam ko about you ay yung makikita lamang sa database ng kumpanya. Yet I know how a person who is running away and stuck up pa sa past niya looks like" she said still reading.

"How would you know? Psychologist ka na pala ngayon?" sarcastic kong sagot sa kanya. Napipika na ako sa bubwit na ito, ang hirap makipagtagisan ng utak sa kanya.

" I would know, I've been there, and the very sight of you reminds me of everything that happened in the past. " sagot niya sa akin while meeting my cold gaze. This time there was a smile on her face at sympathy sa mata niya. 

I was caught off-guard, wala akong naisagot. 

" If you happened to change your mind, I'll meet you sa manor rose garden bukas 9 AM sharp, don't be late... Think about it, if you choose to be CEO then you choose to be Shysie's husband. They go hand in hand together, the company depends on both greatly. Good night Argen"  she said with finality. 

Tumayo na ako I took that as my time to get out and get some sleep, if makakatulog nga ako. Pero nagulat ako when Dahly hugged me before ako tuluyang nakatayo. 

"Don't be afraid to let others care for you, let them in sa mundong sinasarili mo lamang" after saying that, binitiwan niya ako and she smiled na parang loka loka then went back to reading. 

Ano yun? totoo ata ang mga bali-balita na bipolar ito... I went out na, di pa rin ako dinadalaw ng antok.

I slowly walked towards my room pero sa di maipaliwanag na dahilan, instead of going into my room, napadpad ako sa room ni Shy and luckily it was not locked so pumasok na ako. 

I was just wondering kung kumusta na siya or was it really just that?

She was peacefully sleeping, her room was simple and neat. Puti ang motif ng room niya, it was designed to look like a piece of heaven here on earth. It fits her, kasi para siyang isang anghel na napadpad sa lupa. 

Tinignan ko ang maamo niyang mukha, she still looked like the way she was 10 years ago, except na this time her body was no longer childlike, she is a full grown woman now and the delectable sort. 

I silently pulled a chair at umupo infront of her, baliktad na pagkaupo, yung para sa likod sana ng chair ay nasa harap ko. I crossed my there at ipinatong ang head ko. I just sat there staring at her face. Until finally, dahan dahang sumara na ang mga mata ko.