The Doll's experiment

ARGEN

Hinayaan ko lang ang sarili ko ng nakahilata kung saan man ako nahulog, pero may narinig akong bigla sa tabi ko.

"Aray, ano ba yun? Naglalakad lang naman ako dito ah" I looked up and it came from girl wearing a blue cap and blue No Fear Tshirt, she looked like she was still in High School.

"Ano ba ginawa ko sayo at bigla mo akong binangga at idinamay mo pa ako" hinampas hampas niya ako which made me sit up and try to control her pero she aimed for my neck and before I know it sinasakal na niya ako. Di ko alam kung ano magiging reaksyon ko, tatawa ba ako maiinis o dedma?

Does she even know who I am? I just let her be, wala ako sa mood to even defend myself. Hinayaan ko na lang siya na yugyugin ako.

" Hoy! Kung walang nagmamahal sa iyo at gusto mo ng machugi wag mo akong damayin, maraming nagmamahal sa akin at may mahal din ako noh, hindi nya lang alam!" she said while shaking me to my senses.

"Sino ba mahal mo Abby?" biglang may isa pang taong nagtanong out of the blue, actually dalawa sila na nasa likod ng girl. Ang nagtanong was a guy na medyo matangkad at di kaputian pero maappeal naman.

We both looked at the guys and I saw one who was fair skinned point a finger to himself as if telling us na siya ang tinutukoy ng girl.

So her name is Abby...

"Wala, no one in particular" she froze, binitiwan ako bigla and stood up leaving me wondering also.

Lumapit sa akin yung isang guy and humingi ng paumanhin at saka humingi ng directions papuntang nearest bus station.

"Ate Shannah?" I heard Abby say from a distance. Tumingin ako sa direksyon niya and found her pinching Dahly by her cheeks.

Dahly seemed to be curious with what she is doing pero she didn't mind.

"I'm sorry but my name is Dahly" biglang sagot ni Dahls sa kanya.

"Ah ok, sorry" she said and left her.

Lumapit yung dalawang guy kay Dahly and said sorry tapos hinabol na si Abby.

"I see you found new friends, musta naman ang pagyugyug niya sa iyo? Natauhan ka na ba? Buti pa yung bata alam sino mahal niya at ano gusto niya, eh ikaw?" nakatawang tanong ni Dahls sa akin.

"Shut up Dahls , it is not funny at all. Di ata ako kilala ng mga batang yun." I said as I pulled myself up.

Lumapit si Dahly sa akin and helped me up.

"Sinundan mo pala ako?" I asked her as I dusted myself.

"Of course, baka ano pa gawin mo sa sarili mo, here drink this" she gave me a bottle which looked like pineapple juice ang laman.

"What is this for?" tanong ko sa kanya pero ininom ko na rin mahirap na baka magiba pa timpla ng mood niya, she seems to be totally calm today.

"It tastes like piss, the hell what is this Dahls?" tanong ko sa kanya though the bottle was ¾ths empty.

" I watched fated to love you the other day, ginaya ko lang ang nangyari dun somehow... I researched kung ano yung pinainom sa dalawang bida... I don't believe it though but it is worth a try... I asked Devon to buy me a bottle of that potion from Taiwan and let's put it to a test if it really is potent. "

'Wait, don't tell me this is ... " bigla akong nahilo yet I feel warm inside.

" I know this is so out of character, so underhanded pero I need to do this... Kailangan mo ng gawin ang responsibilities mo as the only heir. Besides who knows this might end up in a good way... "

Napakapit ako kay Dahly and she supported me while walking.

"The Hotel is just a few minutes walk from here,so hang in there Gen, I do hope this experiment will be a success. " nakasmile niyang sabi sa akin with a crazy gleam in her eyes. She really love experiments.

" Fuck Dahls, not this way please... I'll let you pay for this" I groaned as I struggled to keep my senses intact.

"If you think you could do the same sa amin ni JN, think again... JN and I would never be as lax as you are. Besides we have a reason bakit di pa kami pwede dyan or magpakasal" she said this time with sadness in her eyes and voice.

"Why?" tanong ko sa kanya, I could see the hotel entrance na. It was just a small hotel, with intricate Victorian interior design. Casa Bella as what it says in front... Bella talaga as in Beauty? Ok not bad for a hotel name.

"Because he has not moved on yet... JN and I both love him, gusto muna namin makamove on siya bago namin pagbigyan ang mga sarili namin. We want to see him happy first. " She said with sincerity.

"Who the hell are you talking about?" inis kong sagot sa kanya. We passed by the receptionist na and Dahly just nodded, she let us be. Dahan dahan kaming sumakay sa elevator and I saw her press 5, so sa 5th floor pala si Shy...

"Shy was given the same drink as you, so expect her to be the same as you somehow" she smiled...

"You did not answer my question,who the hell areyou talking about?" inis kong tanong ulit sa kanya.

"I'm surprised you never noticed, really Argen you are so manhid... I gotta tell it right to your face then, I'm talking about my ex... the only guy whom I loved aside from JN and my dad..." she said at bumukas na ang elevator door.

She guided me to our right as we approached a secluded room... pinihit na niya ang door knob and slowly opened the door for me.

"I am talking about Cyrus ..." she smiled as a tear fell from her eyes.

"Go to the world and multiply Argen" she said as she pushed me inside the room and locked the door behind me.

"And please be true to yourself" I heard her say as she paused before retreating...

Then I saw her there, she just got out of the bathroom at nagpupunas pa siya ng buhok niya.

Isang maputing twalya lang ang nakatakip sa katawan niya and she sensed my presence... She looked at me with those wide eyes as if shocked to see me there, yet she was blushing...

"Argen, I didn't know you were here" she said blushing while holding on to the towel wrapped around her... She looks so beautiful, so fragile and I just want to reach out to her and tell her that she is so perfect!

I felt my need, and it seems uncontrollable right now... Damn it Dahly, this is just not fair!