Making him green...

JN's POV

There are a few parts of the body when struck with the correct amount would often lead to death. Just for example the bridge of the nose which is space in between your eyebrows extending to the level of the eyes. Or perhaps above the ear. The Philtrum which is the area covered by the upper lip, your chin point, adam's apple, clavicle and so many more... Devon made sure I am familiar with each and everyone of this.

There are also a few ways to inflict pain at it's best,which means doing it little by little, take for example chopping of a part of the pinkie or little by little slice off a part of a man's genitalia... All of these were information I thought I'd never need since torture wasn't my forte, it was Devon's passion, but I guess... I could use it to paint pictures of mentally torturing this buffoon...

I looked at Jeremy as he flashed Dahly a smile trying to entice bend her will towards him. "I want her not just in the band, but to be mine as well..." his words echoed in my head, like a broken vinyl record it replayed itself. The nerve of that git! Does he have a death wish to put up such insolence? Whoaah English yun nosebleed! 

Kinuha ko na lang ang panyo ko sa bulsa and covered my face with it, di ko pa rin natatanggal ang habit na ito. Napansin kong tumingin sa Argen sa akin and obviously he looks worried. Relax Gen, sanay na ako sa mga loko lokong nagkakagusto kay Dahly since then up until now it's just disturbing that in front of me is concrete reflection of who I was insecured with before, ang nag-iisang tao na ayaw kong makisawsaw ulit sa amin ni Dahls not because I feel that he is my greatest rival, Cyrus owns that spot sa buhay namin ni Dahly, yet Jason was a very close call, she was everything Dahly dreams for her prince charming to be. If he wasn't commited back then and if it wasn't because of his little mission back then, sila na sana up until now.  Nainsulto ako sa sinabi niya, halata kaya na kami ni Dahly, pasalamat siya at hindi ako katulad ni Dahls, Gen or Devon. 

"Are you asking for death boy she is taken?" narinig ko na lang sabi ni Cy, he looks agitated right now yet he appeared calm. Like me, I know kating kati na si Cy na suntukin ang bunganga ng lalaking ito.

"So what Boyfriend pa lang naman, nasusulot na ng ang may asawa ngayon am I right Carmela?" tanong niya kay Carmela.

Isang tango lang ang sagot ng babae habang ipinulupot ang kamay niya sa beywang ni Argen.

Nakita kong pilit na tinatanggal ni Gen ang mga kamay ni Carmela as he was eyeing Dahly. 

Ang landi, Patty was never liked that, isa pa yan sa inaalala ko. Patty is someone I'd rather not meet again, or mas ok na Dahly shoudn't meet again, feeling ko kasi mahuhukay ang mga nakabaon na wounds ni Dahly.

"I'm gonna court her and make her fall for me JN" matapang niyang turan sa akin habang tinitigan niya ako na parang naghahamon. 

I've always been calm and reserved sa mga sitwasyon  na ito, pero this time parang gusto ko siyang sunggaban at suntukin hanggang kahit plastic surgery di na maibabalik ang porma ng mukha niya. Yet I opted to shrug it off. 

"You are barking at the wrong tree, di ko hawak puso ni Dahly it's up to her if she will accept the offer" yun lang ang naisagot ko, as I looked at Dahly. Nakakunot ang noo niya while trying to analyze the situation. What's going on sa utak mo Dahls? I can't seem to fathom it.

"I'm flattered and disturbed at the same time, suit yourself" yun lang ang sagot ni Dahls.

"I am joining the band for Argen just to clarify things, I consider myself his personal Body Guard, nothing less nothing more" dagdag pa niya with her usual bubbly smile plastered on her face.