Battle of the Royals - Paradox VS Demon Prince

Shysie's POV

He was standing there, ang lalaking sampung taon ko ng hindi nakita. In bone and flesh with those piercing eyes that dig deep to your soul. He moved slowly toward me.

Nakatayo na rin kaming lahat except for Old Man, alert and ready if in case this was an ambush or something.

He still dressed like a gothic punk, the leather, the boots, the hand warmers, the black liners,the silver-grey cold eyes. Mukha talaga silang si Adam Lambert, siya ang gothic punk side at Si Aurum naman ang good boy side.

However there was something different sa kanya, his eyes were colder than ever and it was directed at me. Yung tingin na parang hinuhubaran ka na yet cold pa rin. He really is smoking hot! Wait where did that came from? Ayan ang nangyayari kapag si Dahly lage kasama mo!

He stopped just a few steps away from me and looked around, medyo na confuse siya ng dumapo ang mga mata niya kay Dahly at JN who, as of now was looking at him with confused faces. Pero si Dahly nakasmile, well ganyan naman talaga siya even with strangers. Yet with that smile she is either measuring you up, amused by you or killing you mentally.

"New faces? I'm sorry for barging in late I'm just not that excited to return here" he said sarcastically as he slowly closed the distance between us.

Lumapit siya bigla sa akin,"Oh! my beloved sister -in-law, I'm surprised you are not that happy to see me, well for that I'll get my welcome in another way then" after saying that hinalikan niya ako sa labi, it was intense halos malusaw nga ako sa halik na yun yet I felt violated. A part of me wants to scream and kick his family jewels just for the act. Yet somehow a part of me felt intoxicated with his musky, so masuline scent which reminds me of mysterious woods and the familiar feeling that this is Argen.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss. Yet I can feel the tears starting to form at the corners of my eyes. I don't know why it hurts, or why I feel like this is a punishment.

Nang inilayo niya ang mukha niya, may isang bagay ang dumaan just less than an inch from his nose. Ang bilis ng pangyayari,nagulat ako na may dugo na yung tip ng nose niya, It's wounded.

Instinct told me to look at the wall, since I have a feeling that I already know what is going on. Sticking out from a small crack it made, was a dining knife na parang ginawang dart. Isa lang ang pwedeng gumawa nito, and usually di niya ito ginagawa not unless ginalit.

"That serves as a warning! Next time I can't guarantee I won't hit your head! At least I gave you fair warning!" nilingon ko si Dahly. She was literally and figuratively throwing daggers at Argen,while nakataas pa rin ang kamay niya as if she wants him to know na siya gumawa nun.

Galit, nag-aapoy na galit ang nakita ko sa mga mata ni Dahly and this is not good. She would be the last person I know of who is capable of anger. I want to run to her and tell her it is okay. Yet somehow I want to shield Argen from her seething anger.

"What is wrong with you woman? Sino ka para gawin sa akin yun?" galit na tanong ni Argen as he wiped blood from his nose using his thumb.

"Do you want me to cut your tongue? That is not how you talk to me you idiot!" mahina yet malamig na sagot ni Dahly.

This is not really good, I have never seen her like this. Even Devon, Marah and JN seems shocked with the display of anger from her, or mas okay na term ang fury?

"Dahls, it's ok calm down please" plead ko kay Dahly, alam ko kasi na mas madaling magrason kay Dahly kaysa kay Argen. She gave me a worried look then looked back at Argen.