07

New day, new feelings.

At least that's what Soojin is hoping for. She hopes Shuhua will get rid of her feelings towards Tzuyu. But no. She can just hope for it, at least for now.

She sighed as she leaned her head on her seat, closing her eyes in the process.

She then opened it right after, looking at the person watching her outside.

"Soyeon, what's taking them so long?" she asked.

"Joohyun unnie is scolding Seulgi unnie for packing 3 blood bags for school." Soyeon answered and Soojin shook her head.

"they never change." Soojin says.

Even before the two got together, Joohyun often scolds Seulgi for being forgetful and clumsy.

"and they're finally done!" Seungwan's voice was then heard as the car door opened.

"I'll just leave my car here, let me go to school with you girls." Seungwan said.

"okay unnie." Miyeon said.

Soyeon then opened the passenger side as Miyeon took the driver seat.

"those two riding what?" Soojin asked.

"Seulgi somehow convinced Joohyun to ride her motorcyle." Seungwan answered as Soojin nodded.

+++++

Arriving in school, people looked at the new faces. They always do. It's a cliche act by now since it's normal to have new students in every school.

"I suggest you three to just go towards your classes." Soojin told the three.

"well, okay. see each other during break at the cafeteria?" Seungwan asked and the other three nodded.

"okay, got to go." Seungwan said as she hugged Soojin, who was in turn surprised.

"she's looking at us." the girl says and Soojin decided to hug back.

"this won't work though." she answered back.

"who knows." Seungwan said as she lets go and dragged Seulgi and Joohyun away from the young vampires.

Soojin chuckled and turned towards Soyeon and Miyeon.

"see you both later." she said as she then walked away as well.

She saw where Shuhua is, the girl is talking to her friends.

She gives the girl a smile who in return gave her a shy one as well.

When she passed by Shuhua and her friends, she then turned to go towards her room.

"good that you're finally here." she hears a voice say from her side.

A figure showed up, a smile on the person's face.

"yeah.. aren't you being haunted by your conscience for betraying her before? I mean.. you'll do it again now. you don't have any regrets?" she directly asked.

The person was silent for awhile.

"this will not end the same as last time.. so be prepared Tzuyu." Soojin says as she continued walking.

'we have to find out who the witch is among her friends before it's too late'

She thinks.

+++++

"these new students are so pretty." Yuqi said as soon as she saw the new students walking together with familiar faces.

Minnie as well turned to look at the new students.

"indeed." she says.

Though in reality, both their eyes ended up looking at Soyeon and Miyeon.

Shuhua then came and called their names but she noticed the two staring somewhere else so she followed their gazes.

Her eyes landed at one particular girl. Soojin.

She does not know why but her heart did skip a beat. A familiar feeling that's directed towards Tzuyu, but now it is towards Soojin.

She's confuse. She got even more confused as she noticed a girl hugging Soojin.

"oh? they together or?" Yuqi asked.

She can't explain it, but she does not like how Soojin hugged the girl back.

She then followed Soojin's movements and they ended up staring at each other as the girl approaches them.

She smiled back when Soojin smiled.

'this is weird.'

She thinks as she tries to calm her heart.

+++++

I HAVE NOT UPDATED FOR DAYSSS, WEEKS? I don't know and I am sorry. Life's been busy. And thank you to everyone who still supports this.

Again, I don't know when I'll update next. Thank you and God bless! :)