one

Disclaimer:
I'm writing this as a stress reliever and an escape from the world, I can't go into too much depth of the pregnancy as it's too much information for my brain to hold. This story is more for the romantic side. I will try my best to include some medical side, but it won't be 100% researched.

+ this chapter may sound like the story is seeming very rushed, this chapter is very important piece to this book.
Enjoy <3

Polly Prescott, January third 2021:

My Head felt heavy, hard to carry it on my shoulders. My life feels like its crashing down. It probably looked like that on the outside too.

Here I was, eighteen repeating my last year of high school. At a bar 'drinking' my problems away. Yet, I couldn't do it. Not yet. My elbow was stabilized on the bench of the bar, while my head rested on my hand. My other hand left turning the plastic bottle of water I asked for.

So pathetic.

"Water too please." The guy sat next to me but two spaces down.

Deep clear voice, the waiter understood and went to grab a bottle.

"What happened to you? Wait, let me guess... friends left." The man continued to speak as I gave him a gaze from my eye, nothing more than a small movement from my head to see a little clearer.

He was so attractive, but I had a boyfriend.

"Nah, came here alone." I spoke loud enough to hear.

"Intentions to leave alone, or waiting for a man to buy you a drink."

I sat up straight away, partly due to shock. The waiter came back with his water bottle and the man speaking to me gave him a nod.

"No, just a break from whatever's out there in this world you know. What's your name?" I tried to tempt away, but I wanna at least know this man's name.

"Harry..." he opened the lid to his bottle, taking a sip before continuing to speak to me. "Yours?"

"Polly." I smiled sweetly.

"Well Polly, I'm about to head off. I know you're completely sober. It's not a secret either..." he eyed me up and down as if he was trying to figure me out tonight. "Want a lift?"

Guilt is about to run through me entirely, but it's just a lift, right?

"Sure."

Getting up from my seat felt like the relief my ass was needing. Almost feeling sweat as it was lifted from the leather attached to it.

I grab my bottle, as he leads me out to his car.

Narrowing through the crowds of people and walking through to fresh air. Cold hits my skin as my breath becomes cloudy and visible. My teeth chattering and my thoughts fixating on how to keep warm.

"Here." Harry slid off his jacket off his arms and around my shoulders. Too cold to fight it. My mouth lets out a small thanks and he just lets us continue to walk to his car in silence.

Before long, his keys were out of his pocket and a click of a button opened the black range rover in this car park.

A little bit of a shock...

He paced In front of me and opened the passenger seat side, letting me in before himself. Right in this moment it's just my main goal to figure out what this guy actually is trying to get at.

A rush of cold air hits my right side as he enters his car, igniting the engine and warming up the atmosphere for the both of us. Heat rose below my ass and onto my feat noticeably, heating at the right setting.