fifty three

please read the a/n at the end, I'm so sorry for this wait - my mental health got a little dangerous again and I'd rather keep myself safe <33

( p )

Polly Prescott.

Second of September, a day that has never held significance to me until now. The beautiful girl that's in my arms, she was so mini and adorable. Everything didn't feel real, because everything felt right.

I've caught gimples in Penelope's eyes, they were darkened blue. It was just now a wait to see if that will keep its colour. As me and my brother both had different coloured eyes to what we actually have at this current day.

I wish I could get in contact with Emery. He'd be so proud, but at first I had a feeling he'd take the approach of my father. Telling me I was too young for this shit and it was irreversible, but I can whip back at him that I was too young for a lot of shit. Including him leaving me.

Harry was almost like a replacement. Just the relationship wasn't through bloodline, it was completely found in chase or fate. The connection was too big to eye away from, or maybe I was left too sexually frustrated after him.

Whatever it was, he refused to leave my side no matter what was happening. It's very early morning, the third of september. It was around five in the morning that I woke up, due to the uneasy stings and pain i'm in. I fell asleep before Harry and even though he was so tired, he was really trying to push. He succeeded but I think he'd have a panic attack if he saw I was awake without him.

As much as I didn't want to, our topic of conversation went to our relations. Every person knew he was at least the father figure, some nurses may even think he was the actual father. We trailed into the questions, but then we came to logical solutions of 'why would they ask if he's a teacher? There are two patients they have to look after.'

I'd be out soon enough anyway, within the next forty eight hours. For today, Aara and Louis were going to visit for a little while. I didn't want to intrude their day, and I know Louis had an important meeting. I knew they were both very early birds, so I suggested seven. I knew I'd be awake and Louis and Amara are for some reason always up at that time. That leaves Louis time to do what he wants later and it gives Amara time to get on with her daily activities.

She did also want to come back later in the afternoon with her mum. So, her tasks were to be done during the day, this time she just had a little time limit.

For Harry - he had packed a bag. He was settled on not leaving. Which I was okay with, just felt bad if I went too into thought about it. He had a life too, but I was pleased to see how much of a dedicated father he was.

I loved watching him sleep. I loved looking at my baby girl sleep too.

I knew Harry was exhausted so I took the opportunity to hold her now. With all the people that are coming through, I know they'll want a turn of holding her. Which was nothing bad, I had her my whole life.

I just wanted to kiss her all over, she looked so pretty. The room was lit, but very dimmed. The lights from the hallways came through and the lights from outside the hospital window were seen too. So far, she's a very easy baby and a relatively easy pregnancy. I didnt want to get ahead of myself, because id be stupid to think it wasnt going to be diffucult.

Only thing was, I was happy to face them. I'd completely swim all oceans for my little baby Penelope.

Another conversation that had come up was her nicknames. Undoubtedly we were going to be calling her baby, babygirl and all the baby names. The one associated with her name we came up with was Penny.