four

bit of a bigger one, this is where it all starts to make sense and join together in time....
get readyy!!!
(im using real locations and hospitals but a fake school name)

Harry Styles.

Today was the first prac lesson i had to hold for this class. I would be excited, but we have to do a twelve minute run.

"Alright, let's all head outside." The class listens to my words as they get out of their seats, heading out the door to the oval.

I wait by the door, making myself be the last person to leave the classroom. Watching kids go by, hearing all their conversations but it was Amaras one that struck me, 'you don't have to do this Polly.'

Could be anything, period pains, headache or even me.

Even me.

I shake all possibilities out of my head and try not to fixate on her. Getting myself together and fixing up the suit I decided to wear today, I closed the door behind me taking a deep breath. Walking onto the oval as if my mind wasn't twisting with confusion and doubt.

"Okay, we will all start here and I'll count down from three, when I say go you obviously head off. It's your job to count how many laps you do in the twelve minutes. I'll give a thirty second warning, then ten seconds. When I blow my whistle, you stop wherever you are. Got it?n lining up!"

Everyone joined each other in the line and I glanced  my eyes on Polly, who already had them on me. She doesn't look away, just stares at me. Then my whistle, I think she was just waiting for me to say start...

My head falls to the ground, compacting myself together and taking in a deep breath as the class waits.

"One, two, three, go!" my hand taps the timer on my phone as i say the final word and i step back as they all run off.

A group of girls at the back, talking to each other barely running, a middle pack and random athletes at the front scattered.

One of the boys is ahead,while Polly and Amara run together slightly behind him, taking second place in the line.

She was a strong runner, you could see it in her legs, her muscles were well built. I shouldn't have been focusing on her and her legs like that, but how could I not? It was in our human nature. She was attractive and I had the slightest past with her, resistance is hard when you know what they can do to you.

As they start to pass me, they don't look at me just continue on with a very tired face on Pollys.

"Great job girls, keep going." I try to cheer like any teacher would. Hesitating on if it was the right idea.

More and more people are going by, my eyes can't be on her, but my thoughts can. I try not to spill out the wrong things as I speak to tired students.

I just want to know why she had such a big effect on me? It could be the fact she was my student and i had to face her everyday with a level of professionalism.

"Mr. Styles!" one of the girls in the group passing basically screamed my name.

My head shoots to her direction, clear of thoughts as nerves come through.

She looks at me with a panicked face and points over to the far end of the oval, my eyes flashed over to where she was pointing, my gut fell to my ass.

"Thank you." I smiled, before running over in a jog closer to a sprint.

"Fuck these shoes and suit." My breath hears me but no else as I pace closer and closer.