fifty four

( hush little baby )

"You know..." Harry's voice came a little faint as he dawdled around the room, baby in arms. "You were the first girl to make me cum."

My neck reflexes forward, i what? He didn't look nervous, nor like it was a big deal. It was thrown so suddenly, i'm not quite sure in how to respond to his remark.

"What?" I laughed. "Why are you telling me that right now?"

He shrugged his shoulders, still pacing the room slowly, rocking Penelope in his arms as she slept like a doll. I was left stunned and confused at his word, but more so at his body language that fed off like this was a normal day and conversation for him.

"Oh lord." I breathed out airy. "I can't decipher whether that is blissful to my soul, or, if i'm catching the awkward tension those girls would have most definitely felt."

"I still got off in the end, babe." He looks at me, rocking his weight from leg to leg so he's still moving with feet flat on the floor. "Just had to do it myself. Girls' pleasure always kinda came first, but no matter how hard they tried - no one succeeded. Until you, my love."

I place my fingertips on my forehead with my palm facing outwards. Leaning back and pretending to be flattered. "How romantic."

My stomach and chest tightened. I didn't want to work out what for because I knew there were endless reasons all behind it. Jealousy, just the thought of him being with another girl beforehand, it made me feel a little woozy, but it was what it was.

Confusion, I was almost left in the dark. I wanted to know more, see what sex was like before him and just how much he got into it. Was he a control freak in bed, or a complete softie that needed reassurance to make sure he was okay. One thing I know indefinitely is that, he sure knew how to make a girl finish before he met me.

Sorrow, I almost felt bad for him but like I could talk. I was trapped with shity sex and a cigeratte stained boyfriend. Pressured into it or just wanted to get it over with, whatever i went through couldn't have been any better than Harry, right? Did he just sit there, flat lined lips while the girls screamed like they were in a porno? That would turn me off too.

"Care to tell me more in detail? I'm very intrigued..." I try to need a little further, wanting to get a reaction out of him.

He walks over to the side of my bed, taking one hand away from Penelope to brush my skin. He brings it back in a quick manner. I think he was still a little nervous holding her. Couldn't blame him, I still was and I was very confident with babies. It just changes once you're actually a mother.

"Wouldn't wanna make you jealous." He almost threatens, like he too wants nothing but a visible rissen reaction from my face.

His hair was wet, and it flopped around everywhere. It wasn't saturated to the point where water droplets were finding their own way to the floor, but it was clear it came in contact with water a while ago. It brings back memories, from just before.

I honestly have no idea if I was just wanting to driact myself from the pain, but when he came into the shower and undressed me and himself. I couldn't stare anywhere else but his body.

I blame him.

It was all his fault because I was in grave danger when I winced in pain multiple times and the only way to help me was when he grabbed my forearms, telling me to 'stare into his body' like the cocky bastard knew his affect.

He knew he was my biggest distraction so he embraced it.

He quite literally fed over the hunger in my body language. Looking like he would bend me over in that shoer if it wasn't for the fact he knew he couldn't. I was just happy that he respected me, at all costs. He didn't once push a boundary but he still liked to play with fire.