forty one

play this song while you read it, replay it if you wish! I have no idea if it fits but damn writing wthis with it playing in the background made me feel something. when I put a '+' you should pause the song, as it no longer is needed!

My mind was pondering on endless thoughts and they all traced back to the marvelous man looking down on me.

I was in a pickle but I decided to let go and not to be too stuck up for this manner. I was celebrating love, pure love and joy. I compared it to cheat days that you will take for the benefit of your own wellbeing. Yes, me and Harry aren't supposed to have so much contact but this is my cheat, we had just hit a milestone with saying the words, it feels wrong to not be here with him.

He had me wrapped around his finger and I was in no means complaining.

My hands were stuck in his as our feet just couldn't find our feet on the floor. Our feet twisted and turned, to our favorite songs as we danced like foolish teenagers. Some songs we both didn't even know but as if we could care about that. It was just from a random playlist we got off spotify. My face was beaming crimson and slowly starting to sweat, his hair flying everywhere whole our fingers did nothing but stay tight in their spot.

Louis was home, in his room and as far as my knowledge goes he hasn't come down. Normally, I feel so bad for the deafening noises from us and the music. Tomorrow, it was my last day of school and all i had on my mind was loving and adoring the man i was set out so far to get.

I had no care and I was letting loose, but that's what Louis' whole persona is about, letting go and having a joke every once in a while.

Harry, wow Harry.

I didn't think I'd see him like this when I first met him. Intimidating and broad shoulders, especially when I let myself devour under his skin, I thought he would be some well respected man everyone knew not to mess with. However, he is the softest little bean I've ever found.

He leans in for a small kiss again, my smile needs to be contained because half of our heart to heart moments are just smiles touching each other. I'm surprised we haven't had a kiss where our teeth have clanked.

I try my best to push out my lips, succeeding but not very well when my lips fall back to a smile against his hold. He always tastes likes peppermint, but when my nose flare up and get a hint of his cologne, it overpowers and combines into a very distinct scent and Harry will always own it.

His whole arm is snaked around my back, finally our hands let go of each other. My arms fall up to his neck as his arm assures there will be no space between our two in love frames.

His smile is so wide, his white pearly teeth stand out because his lips are too far placed into his smile. I don't think we've said any words apart from 'I love yous' and I was more than okay with all that was happening. My breathing is more defined as a pant as I catch all the breath that I've lost. My jaw aches, but the ache was nothing but a feeling of a welcomed type of sore.

My eyes, they always fall lost. With the red undertones in our faces, his green was popping. His eyes burned with admiration and fulfillment. He had a look of 'I've made it' on his face and the way all of that makes me feel on top of my surroundings, tonight was just irreplaceable.

"Heaven! Nothing but heaven!" His voice was breathy after breaking the warm silence, but as mouth watering his voice sounded, my attention was brought to the words he was speaking.

Heaven is a place on earth, with you.

Our smiles fade as we seem to both trail down a road of lost thoughts. My watch isn't in his eyes, now just his lips and how pink and lush they always look. Not to mention all the things they can make me feel, the variation of emotions brought from one human body part is insane.