eighteen

I love you guys

"Hurry up!" I hurry Amara over as we walk over to the student office for the meeting.

She uses her tiptoes to prance a little closer to me, walking into the conference room full of teachers.

I was emailed and informed I'd be able to bring a friend in, so naturally I chose Aamara without second thoughts.

Harry of course enchanted my thoughts, leaving a trail behind him leading me right to the room he sits in now. I smile at all the teachers, scanning their faces so I can land back on the one I want to view the most.

I took in Harry's beautiful eyes, they were just so breathtaking. All I know is I have to end whatever my eyes are playing, breaking the tension before anyone can catch on.

"Hi!" Amara and I say in usion.

"Hi Polly, Amara. Take a seat." Mr Vitta welcomes us sweetly into the room.

We take our two seats at the end of the long table. He was on the other end while the nurse sat on Amaras side, Harry on mine. I was happy he was on the corner, I just couldn't determine whether it was coincidental or set up in his master mind.

I shiver in, Amara grinning at me with matched excitement. Shit was getting real, this was just the start of the reality.

I have a fucking ultrasound tonight!

I watch the vice principal take a sip of his coffee as it feels like the world has its eyes on me. Every teacher I have this year, my homeroom, my english.... Any teacher. I was still looking at him though, like the world would be dull without his light. My world, at least.

"Good evening, staff. Were here today to discuss the medical side of Polly Prescott. As you all have been informed a while ago, she fell pregnant. Now, the school is here to support her through the whole way and as her teachers,the roles come down to you guys mainly. Breef precautions will be sent out to all teachers, in case something happens out in the yard. Today, however, we are focusing on class time, emergencies and how she will catch up learning from home."

My eyes go to Harrys, as if his home was mine. He knew what I was looking for, he was looking at me anyway. Thing is, all the teachers were looking at me... I had to measure out the time I study Harry or else I'd look like a hopeless girl with an excruciatingly obvious crush.

His body language still stayed soft and that's what I couldn't figure out. His figure was so buff and his face was built to fit intimidation. He wasn't using it though, he still could take me in a caring manner that wouldn't give away our slimy taboo history.

"As we continue through the school year, things will start to get a little more difficult for Polly and her peers, especially during the arrival of her baby. Before we start, any questions?"

My eyes furrow around, genuinely curious to see who has to say what. Normally, it's so easy to read expressions and their meaning. Most male teachers seem to have a sense of uneasiness on them. I couldn't blame them for being uncomfortable, they're just some dude with a wife at home. Never once thought they'd be dealing with this when they signed up for the school.

Every female teacher had a nice look plastered on them. It seemed to come from a place of love. I think most girls just have a thing inside of them that clicks, when a girl needs another... they will follow through.

I've noticed Harry's eyes have squinted at a few things that have been said, or people that didn't realise he was looking at them. I was skeptical, yeah, but I couldn't figure out why. Nor did I want to know.