five

Hello peoples <33

I made a tiktok account a while ago, (most people reading this know about it) but if you didn't, it's an account for previews before I post a chapter and some insight into characters. I will be using it alot more and it'll be great information on when to know a chapter is coming out.

Account - .notyours.hs  follow if you wishhhhh

i also changed the cover if you didnt realise yay

Polly Prescott:

I didn't realise it would take Harry so long to get it through his head.

I was above age and it took him a solid fifteen minutes of convincing to realise I could discharge myself from the hospital.

He was freaking out, they knew I had collapsed at school and they knew he was my teacher.

I couldn't go home with him...

'Only if you want to of course.'

His raspy voice was a bullet to my brain, how could I not?

How could you not resist the offer, my wounded mind continuously reminded me. My body language wouldn't show it, but I wanted to take it. I was worried nonetheless, I just wanted it so bad I could overlook it.

The strategic part of me is screaming it's the mummy issues. The detachment of reality i want, and the high I chase to have.

Hormones just tell me it's what he can do, but is that really why I'm in it? I don't think so.

God, I would literally pay to have that night come back to me again. I just wouldn't do it now as such. Not when a tiny human i'm supposed to grow is with me.

Whatever it was, it made me say yes in an instant.

"Louis, he's home."

My head turns to him, almost like I've been here before. One harm on the steering wheel, another inches away from me, holding his drink bottle.

"Who the fuck is Louis?" Chatting back, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Oh right, I forgot you aren't one if my mates i'm taking back." he looks at me with a large grin and chuckle. "Louis is my housemate. Best mate of eight years."

"Right..." my mouth rolls in, fighting the urge to spill my mouth.

I watch as we turn down a quiet street, suggesting we are almost there.

My anticipated laugh is fought off, trying to keep it in with all my might. Watching tree after tree goes by, it's hard.

"What?" Harry's mouth tweaks into a small smile.

He swiftly turns the wheel, I watch in awe.

We were here.

"Does he know I'm your student?"

"Well..." his voice dwells on the l's, indicating to me something big time. "He knows I completely destroyed a girl named Polly, and later he found out I was teaching her. So yes... all you have to do is say, 'hey, i'm Polly' he'll know."

I slap his arm in reflex. "You idiot! I'm not sure if I want to go in...."

My mouth stays open, my heart down to my stomach.

The pit grows in nerves, but no way to go back now.

"He's a bit of a joking dude, he'll play around a bit, but he won't try to offend you. If he steps out of line, I won't hesitate to say a few words. Are you okay with that Poll?"