eight

I'm so sorry if this is all seeming a little boring and repetitive so creds to you if you stayed eight chapters in lol! trust meee, i cant wait for the smut to come in hrhdhehehebe
these chapters are only like 2k words long and they'll soon be cranked up to 7k...
they are fifteen chapter quarters meaning this will be sixty chapters long, we are still in early stages so please, please hang in there, feedback is always good just be nice lol

After the letter, I let myself soak in some sun. There is nothing better than some vitamin d. I'd be silly to say my mind wasn't racing, it always was, it just depended on whether it was good or bad. I was worried about Toby and how he would react to the fact I was gone, whether he could cope or try to take over with the baby, I couldn't dread any extra stress from him. It was so unneeded and I had put up with it for a little too long now. The fact I took initiative, i hope it was nothing but good karma and the world would finally reward me.

I wondered if Toby even knew I was gone or if he was out on a little adventure; a three day bender, a to-do list consisting of things to get laid by a chick of every hair colour, an alcohol personal best and a viral video.

I was glad I left him.

My mother probably poorly looked down upon him... i just wonder where her soul plays a part in Harry.

He had come up after a while, probably noticing I was no longer writing anymore, just soaking in the view he had of the richer side of the town. It was still relatively private however, surrounded by trees and flora to cover up your house just a little.

He came and sat in the cushioned deck chair with me, having a heart to heart that wasn't deep, but touched the surface of a heavy subject. He knew the boundaries without me having to verbally spill them out there. It's a good quality to have as a teacher, i know he's going to grow and become one of those teachers everyone hopes to have; helps when he's hot too.

He brought me peppermint tea, we talked and we laughed. It was pretty good but the burning sensation on my skin caused us to go inside and carry on with our day. Harry had school work to prepare and mark whole. I sat and watched his emails come through since I'm in one of the many classes he teaches. Reality hit a little harder when his name popped up on my screen.

We sat in his living room downstairs, the one I had fallen asleep in last night. Both of our laptops open, doing work for the same school just different jobs. He gave ame run down of the email in person, i had clear stress over my face and I think he's beginning to get an insight on how much i actually struggle in school.

The topic of how i was gonna pass during my pregnancy came up as well - how it was so much easier if i had access to him during it too. He could be the motivation and push I need, buyt the guidance and care. At one point, my teachers will probably have to have a meeting on it too, he can add some information in a sly way; or include me on the things that are said and spread around about me between the group.

He was being such a gentlemen, it was a little touchy to my alone heart.

I feel like with my pregnancy there will be a lot of repetition, which isn't a bad thing in my case. I just wasn't prepared to actually take it right now.

I was about eight week pregnant, my belly was not big, just looked a little bloated if anything. It was easy to hide but I'm not necessarily a petite girl and had a feeling I'd have a larger bump than a lot of teenage pregnancies. At some point, I was going to have to leave school, probably a couple of months before my due date.

I had to face reality and get the negative feedback, the image of a whore to some mothers; a girl who lived off sex to feed herself to some fathers... a skank to many students at the school i had to face everyday. I knew I would face criticism, I was just waiting for it to come out is all. The secret is safe with the few people that know, but how long can you really hide a pregnancy in a school dress.