02. Nice to meet you, again

Flashback...
Tay's POV

I woke up by the aching in my skull ebbs that flew like a cold tide, yet the pain was always there. I understood why they always called it a hangover, for it feels as if the deepest dark hole were in my head with no intention for the light to shine it up.

I still didn't open my eyes as I was afraid of what would greet me. I could heard a low snored beside me and the fact that I was lied naked made my heartbeat double up.

I opened my eyes, tried to fight the dizziness and then turned my head to the side and within a second, I got a flashback of what happened as soon as I found the naked man beside me. I remembered every scene clearly that I was having sex with the stripped dancer name New despite the killing headache I felt right now.

He looked so handsome but beautiful at the same time, and his body was so perfect under me. Well, Off Jumpol would be my slave soon since I succeed made New to be my bottom.

This is Tay Tawan we are talking about... 😏

I tried to move and got down from the bed without waking him up since it was still so early.

What? 5AM? Why I was waking up so early?

Ahh! To pee... 🤦‍♂️

So, I went to the bathroom to do my business. And after I've done, I walked to the bed again after wear my boxer and continued to sleep since my head still dizzy and I still felt sleepy.

I hoped that he was still here when I woke up again.

I leaned a peck in his forehead and I was staring at his sleeping face until I drown to my dreamland.

I realized something new inside my heart...

I think I have fallen in love at the first sight with this man name New...

********************

"Good morning, sir! What's wrong with the long face? It's been 2 days you come to a work with that scrunch face." Tay's subordinate asked once saw Tay sat on his seat.

"Don't talk to me. I don't have mood to explain." Tay said and continued doing his paperwork with a serious face.

Why not? It had been 2 days since he had sex with New and since then, he haven't meet New even though he already tried to find him at Planet Poof.

If he knew New was going to avoid him, he might not continue his sleep once again that time but just staring at New's sleeping face instead until the beautiful man woke up.

And it clenched his heart more when Off said that New never like to build any relationships with his one-night stand; even if it was just a relationship as a friend, though Tay hope something more than that.

As everyone were busy with their own works, someone approach Tay's table.

"Agent Tawan, send someone from NFS (National Forensic Service). We get works to do. Gather up your team."

"Yes sir!" Tay immediately do as said.

********************

"A boy in his 20 and a man in his late 40 were found buried. The estimate time for their death are not much different and the distance between the placed they were found buried just metres away." Tay said to his two subordinates or the guys that he was assigned to train.