13. Joss Wayar

Tay woke up from his slept because his throat felt itchy. He sat up and get down from the bed.

He looked at the empty space beside him and couldn't find New there. "Hin! Where are you?" He called his boyfriend but no replied.

He walked out from the bedroom to the kitchen to drink water but stopped his stepped when he heard voice.

"Isn't it obvious?" It was definitely New's voice. Looked like he was talking with someone on the phone.

'Who is he talking with at this hour?' Tay asked curious in his mind

"Yes, buried." Tay heard New talked with a coldly voice which sent shiver down to his spine.

"That...would be a pity." A low snort was heard.

"Alright... Just dump it into the ravine." New said before he ended the call.

He turned around and was shocked when he saw Tay standing there looking at him suspicious.

"Why are you standing there like a ghost?"

"Who are you calling with?"

"Erm? My cousin." New said as he took a seat on the chair and followed by Tay.

"At this hour?"

New nodded.

"What is it about? I heard you talk about burying and throwing--"

"A dog." New cut him. "My cousin... He is drunk and accidentally hit a dog with his car. The dog die and now he was mourning and ask me what he should do next. I ask him to burry it but he said it's too burdensome. Then, I asked him to throw it into the ravine. It's just a joking, you know. I know he don't have heart to do that. I believe he still can think rational." New laughed awkwardly.

Tay nodded understood before he pour the water from the jug to the glass and drink it.

"Why you look at me so suspicious just now? You think I ask someone to kill a person?" New chuckled.

"Naah? You? Kill a person? With that cute face of yours? You can't even kill a cockroaches, New." Tay said teasing and New hit his back as he got a flashback - how he was screaming so traumatic before when saw a flying cockroaches when he, Tay, and Off hang out at the park.

"Let's continue our sleep." Tay said and pulled New to stand up.

"Pick me up. Too lazy to walk." New pouted cutely and begged through his eyes.

And you know that Tay was so whipped that he couldn't say NO when New started to act clingy and cute like that.

"Come on my big baby." Tay grinned before he lift New up with a bridal style and walked to the bedroom.

New buried his head to Tay's neck. And unknowingly to Tay, a smirked appeared in New's hidden face.

Tay... Love is really blind, right? 😶