04. Why can't you love me?

A dark cloud of smoke rose from the cigarette, the free hand was tapping on the desk and a gun right next to it.

The gang members were stood in line while the leader played with a gun in his hand and pointed the weapon at his men randomly. They all wearing a pale looked in their face.

"Someone is pretending to be me out there." New said as he walked to his men. "And I will not spare a life if that person is among us." He eyed each of his men.

"Find out who's the killer. Do what all you can and bring the fake guy to me. Let me kill the bastard with my own hands. Am I clear?" His men nodded their head understood.

Then, New walked out from the room. His eyes widened when he saw Pluem stood in front of the door.

"It's very disrespectful to eavesdrop to someone conversation." New said with eyes darken.

"You don't have to do this, P'New. You should stop doing this. Aren't we already get a revenge to the person who kill our parents?" Pluem asked concerned.

"It's too late to stop now, Pluem. Go to your room. It's already late. Good night and sweet dream little boy." New ruffled Pluem's hair and walked away.

Pluem looked at his brother worriedly. "If I know you become a monster, maybe we shouldn't follow uncle."

********************

"Alright team, finish up your reports tomorrow. You can head home now." Instructed the team leader. They were all willingly obliged. After all, it had been a long tough day.

"Got any plans for tonight?" Singto asked to Krist as he tossed a stack of file case onto his desk.

"Just going to bed like a normal person." Krist answered tiredly.

"Wanna go to a bar with me?"

"Emm, sure. I really need liquor to burn all of this cases out of my mind."

Tay who heard their conversation suddenly leaned over to Krist's desk. "Can I join? My friend have a bar and I'm sure both of you will love the atmosphere."

Both Singto and Krist looked towards each other before nodded their head.

********************

"Gay bar?!" Both Singto and Krist squealed in shocked once Off said Planet Poof was a gay bar.

"So, this is your juniors who giving you such head-" Off didn't finish his words when Tay suddenly cover his mouth with his palms.

Tay laughed awkwardly. "Hahaa! Yeah, this is Krist and Singto. My juniors who I always talk about, who always give their best to solve the cases." He said and let go his palm from covering Off's mouth.

"...headache." Off mumbled softly.

"So, you're gay?" Singto asked Tay once Off walked away.

Tay shrugged his shoulder. "At first, just to support member's business. But now..." He smiled and threw his gazed to one particular person who was currently stripped danced on the dance floor. "...I think I am."

It was a lied if he said he didn't get jealous when everyone drooling over New's naked body. Right now, he just wanted to cover New with his jacket so everyone could stop staring at the muscular body of New.