16. King Black Devil

New's POV

I felt my legs weaken when he walked towards me with a dangerous glared in his eyes. My heart beating painfully against my ribs. I felt my head hurts as well. I swallow a big lump in my throat when he stopped just inch away from me.

"T-Tay..." My voice cracked.

"Why are you lying to me?" He asked with that dangerously low voice that send shiver down my spine.

I looked away, doesn't have any idea what should I said or maybe...found another lied.

My body jerk away when he suddenly gripped my wrist and yelled, "LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!" He tightened his gripped in my wrist to the point he could break my wrist with his hand.

"Te, it's hurts. Let go of me." I begged but he ignored me as I felt he tightened the gripped more, caused me to gasp in pain.

It was really hurts.

I don't know he could be this scary once he get mad.

Right now, I have a choice to punch him and ended all of this. But, I don't know why I don't have any guts to fight him.

"Why are you lying to me, New? Why?"

"You should believe me, Tay. I'm not lying. I really am going to my apartment last night. Should I give prove by showing you a cctv records of me going home last night? I don't know what my uncle have said to you, but you shouldn't believe him easily. And about your identity, yes I know about it even before you tell me. I thought...if you're hiding it from me... and you want it that way, then I don't have any choice but to pretend not to know anything. You must have a reason for that and I understand it." I explained as I stared deeply into his eyes to tell him that I was serious.

Soon, I felt his gripped in my wrist loosen. He free my wrist slowly, finally my blood circulating in my left hand was working normally again but I guess it would left some bruise later as I could see it was red by his fingers' mark.

He took a step backward and let out a sighed. "I trust you, New."

I let out a relief sigh.

Oh God! How relief I am to hear that!

My heartbeat began to beat normally again as I tried to calm myself.

"Everytime someone lie to me, I couldn't help myself but to think about my past." I felt a sadness in his voice as he stared at me sadly.

"When I study abroad and can't reach my dad one day, my aunt lie to me that he is out of reach because he have surgery to do. In fact, she lie to me because she doesn't want me to get worry since that day I had an important exam. Actually, my dad had gone missing. When I get back to Thailand the next day, I've found out that he had already gone. He left me forever. I blame her for lying to me. I really hate her since that day."

Why did he tell me all of this?

He made me felt more guilty.

Why?

Please don't be like this Tay.

You will get hurt more when know what I have done.