15. I hate liar!

Tay kept checking the time in his phone. It was already 1 in the morning, but New still not coming back.

So, he decided to call him.

But, all his calls were directed to voicemails. Does not have any choices anymore, he finally decided to send him messages.

💬 Hin, where are you? 🙁

💬 Is everything fine? 🥺

💬 Why you're still not coming home? 😣

💬 Call me once you read this message. I'm worried. 😟

While waiting for New's replied or called, he dozed off on the couch and soon went to his dreamland.

When he woke up the next morning and realized he had fall asleep, he immediately reached his phone to check if there was any messages or call from New. But, a sighed escaped from his mouth when he found nothing; no new message or miscalls from his boyfriend.

"Hin, where are you?" He started to get worried.

********************

Tay's POV

I was on my way to hospital to visit Pluem - New's younger brother, with hope to meet him there.

*phone ringing*

I immediately took out my phone only to get a big disappointment since the one who called me was not the one I expected.

"Hello peng! Are you still alive?" The other line asked as soon as I answered the called.

"Yea, I'm waiting for you to die first."

"Ouch!"

"What do you want, Off?"

"Nothing. I just miss you. Hihihii~"

"I've no time for your shit. If there's nothing important, don't call me. I'm hang up!"

"Wait peng!"

"What again?"

"Why so bad mood uh? PMS?"

"1...2..." I'm started counting. If he still talking nonsense, I'm going to ended this called in 5.

"It's about my sugar baby!" Said Off and I stopped the countdown.

"You mean, New? Can't you stop calling him that?!" I asked mad.