08. Who's TayNew? It's NewTay!🔞

Tay and New were cu -

*Pak!*

😳

OUCH! NEWWIEE JUST KNOCK MY HEAD AND TOLD AUTHOR TO START WRITE OVER! 😭 IT'S NEW AND TAY! NOT TAY AND NEW!

Then, let me start over... 👉👈

Wait! I know I'm not usually write smut because I admit I'm not good at writing that part. But, here I am trying to give you some smut just because today is my birthday. 😆 But, don't expect much.

So, let's continue.

****************

NEW and TAY were cuddles on the bed while talking about their days. Or more like New was so curious about Tay's days. He had been asking or more like interrogating Tay's background but the other one was too stupid or being blind by his love to even realize that.

Everytime New was talking, Tay's eyes only could see New's plump lips like it was the most interesting thing that he ever seen in his life. Maybe, it was really the case.

"Tay? Have you been listening to me?" New asked slightly annoyed

"Yes love? What is it again?" Tay asked while staring at New's lips. Maybe, Tay couldn't differentiate anymore between an 👀 eyes and 👄 lips.

"I'm asking you, can I come to your workplace tomorrow and then let's go for a date?"

"What?!" Tay unexpectedly was surprised. "I think it's better if I'm picking you up."

"Give me one solid reason why I can't pick you up at your workplace." New said emphasized each of his words.

"B-Because... Hey! If a couple want to go for a date, the boyfriend should be the one who pick up his girlfriend."

"But both of us are man! Why should one of us should be a girlfriend's role?" New rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Because I'm a seme (top) and you're an uke (bottom)."