11. That fuc*ing mahogany table!🔞

(Author's notes: The warning 🔞 is not for a smut scene, but I have to put it because of some languages. But, maybe there's some scene. Only a little short one. Sorry to disappoint you. 🤣 Don't be such a pervert, okay? 😆)

******************

-3 months since Tay and New became officially boyfriend-

"New! I fucking hate you!" Tay screamed frustrated towards his boyfriend who was busy playing with the kitten. But, of course he didn't really hate him for real. He just annoyed. His head was pounding once saw the stain on his mahogany table.

"How many times should I remind you not to let Polca eat on that table?!" Tay was really mad.

New never listen to him about allowing Polca to eat on the table and New just let the table became dirty without cleaning it after the kitten finish her meal. Well, he did cleaning it sometimes but forgot it most of the times.

"I fucking hate you too!" New screamed back and crossed his arms while standing in the middle of the living room. His blood was boiling as he thought about what's wrong with that table and his boyfriend who was so in love with it?

Looked like the table was too precious for Tay. New doesn't understand a thing. Or maybe, that table have some sentimental value to Tay, that's why he was so protective over that table like it was the love of his life. But, in fact, Tay just bought that table a week ago. What sentimental value did he talked about?

Looked like the table only made for decoration or maybe for a sight-seeing like an antic thing in a museum

Both of them glaring at each other, none of them wanted to back off easily. And that's it when both of them suddenly smelled something weird. They frowned and New sniffing some more once he realized what it was.

"OH MY GOD!" New stormed out went to the kitchen, followed by Tay.

New started to cough and Tay's eyes widened when saw his kitchen began to fill with black smoke.

"Turn it off!" Yelled Tay towards New.

"I'm trying!" New yelled back.

"It doesn't look like you're trying!" Tay yelled again looking at New who was hesitated to turn off the stove. New's hand keep trembled as he reached for the stove but showing no progress or intention to turn off the stove. The pot on the stove almost burning.

"NEW!"

Tay's annoyed yelled made New startled. As a reflex, New touched the pot instead turning off the gas stove. The flames hit his bare wrist and a bit burned the skin.

A growled escaped from New's mouth when Tay pulled him away. Tay immediately turned off the gas stove, took the pot with the glove and move it to the sink, and destroyed it with the water.