Harry migraine at work

Your POV:
"Are you sure your going to be ok for work, love?" You asked,

"Yes I'll be fine, it's just a headache it'll go" Harry replied,

Harry had woken up with a headache, and usually you wouldn't worry about 'just a headache' but he had been working so much lately and you were worried that he might have a migraine coming on from all the stress.

*at work*

Harry's POV:
"Hey mate, you alright?" Zayn asked as I walked in,

Zayn doesn't usually ask how I am so I must have looked at shit as I felt

"Just a headache it will go," I lied

Yes I was lying, I have basically a migraine and my stomach is having a boxing match, but I don't like telling people when I don't feel great because I don't want them worrying about me, and anyway it'll pass all were doing today recording.

"Harry, can you come and record please!" I herd Paul shout from the other room.

I stood up way to fast and lost my balance throwing myself back on the sofa I was sat on.

"Woah ok, steady there Haz" Louis said while sitting next to me.

"I-I don't know happened, I think I just stood up to quickly" I said trying to think of an excuse.

I stood up again and went into the recording area to record my verses.

Once I got back I really didn't feel great my stomach ache was making me feel really nauseous and my headache had gotten worse.

Just as I sat next to Louis that's when I knew it, I was going to throw up.

"I'll be back in a minute just going to the toilet," I said walking a little faster than normal towards the bathroom,

Once I got to the stool I locked the door and fell to my knees, with one arm wrapped round my stomach and the other on the toilet. I waited a few minutes before I was being thrown forward and throwing up my dinner from the night before.

Once I was done I flushed the toilet, washed my hands and made my way back to the boys.

When I got there only Zayn, and Louis were in the room, Liam and Niall were recording. I sat down we're I was before next to Louis and couldn't help but lean forward and place my head in my hands.

"Right Haz, Be honest with me! What's wrong? First of all you've 'just got a headache' then you almost faint then you come back from the toilet looking even more pale than before" Louis said.

"I was sick and I have a migraine" I mumbles into my hands.

I then felt two hands being placed on my back rubbing up and down which I'm assuming to be Louis and Zayn's.

"You've got to go home! I'm going to go and call y/n" Zayn said to me.

All I could do was nod.

*on the phone*

Zayn: "Hey y/n,"

You: "Hey Zayn, everything ok?"

Zayn: "not really, Harry is saying he's been sick and he has a migraine,"

You: "I told him not to come in, I'll be over in about 10 minutes!"

Zayn: "Ok thank you y/n,"

You: "it's not a problem, thank you for looking after him!"

Your POV:
After getting of the phone to Zayn you left work straight away and got in your car.

Once you pulled up outside you were greeted by a worried looking Liam who took you inside to Harry.

"Harry, baby do you want to go home?" You asked while kneeling down beside your sick looking husband.

He nodded, you Liam, and Louis all carried Harry to your car and you took him home.

After a goods night sleep and the next day resting Harry was good as new!

———————
I'm not sure how good this is, but for now it the best I can write :)

If you have any requests, tips on how to improve please tell me!

Sorry for any spelling errors, missing letters etc.

Anyway tpwk <3 if you can't do it the tommo way ;)

Also thank you so much for almost 500 views 😅 that's amazing I didn't even think 1 person would read these ❤️