Liam faints on stage (lilo) (request)

Really sorry I can't find out who this request is for but I hope you like it :)

Liams POV:
"Liam there's no time to eat, we've got to go," Paul snatched my peace of toast out my hand and pointed him arm to direct me to the bus.

'Fuck sake, not this again' I thought to myself.

Recently we have been so busy on mornings before shows non of us have had no time to eat, it's ridiculous.

When we were at the stadium Paul directed us to the stage where we would start our rehearsals.

Once we started I could feel a pain in my stomach, a sharp pain.

"Can I get some water, please?" I asked.

"No Liam your in the middle of rehearsals," was the reply I got.

"But I don't feel well," I protested.

"Then you should of had some before you came, now carry on because your wasting time,"

Once rehearsals were over I sat down on a chair with the intention to eat a banana and drink some water, as I started to peel my banana Louis came over.

"Liam you know we don't have time to eat," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up,

"But-," before I could speek Louis was dragging me to the dressing rooms my peeled but not eaten banana and my water back were I was sitting.

"Right Liam your first, follow me love and we can do your hair!" Lou said as I entered the room.

"Sit here love, you look a bit pale - you alright?"
She asked as I sat down.

"Yer, just tired,"

"Ok, well don't fall asleep in my chair," she joked.

When Lou was done I met up with the stylist and she got me a black t-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, some white trainers and a baseball cap.

After 3hours had passed everyone was ready for the concert, we all nervously waited backstage, I felt dizzy because I still hadn't managed to eat or drink, but I knew we always had water on stage so I could have some in the brake.

"It feels like we've been living in...." I started singing running up and down the stage, my vision blurred and my head spinning but I had to keep performing.

"I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you..." I started to feel really dizzy on the last line.

Louis POV:
I could hear Liams voice something sounded off, I looked over and I saw him - his forehead covered in sweat, his legs were shaking, one hand was trying desperately to keep him up.

Then suddenly he finishes his line and thuds straight on the floor, I immediately stop singing and run over to him. He was starting to come around again, Harry had grabbed him water on his way over and he handed it to Liam who downed it in one chug.

"Let's get him of stage," Niall pipes up.

"Good idea, Harry get one shoulder I'll get the other," with that Harry and I helped Liam walk of the stage while Zayn stayed behind and reassured the fans he was ok.

"We're really sorry about that, it seems Liam fainted from dehydration, but we're going to get him watered up and he's going to be just fine," Zayn announced before walking of stage to join all the rest of us.

We had to call the paramedics for Liam to make sure he was going to definitely be ok and they just said we need to be extra sure that all of us are eating and drinking, which I agree with!

After the show we all went to bed almost straight away as we were all warn out from the show.

As I led in bed I realised something, something I have never felt if realised before.

'I think, I think I love Liam....'

——————

It's short ik, but I don't know how to make it longer 🤷‍♀️

I'm still finishing my requests so for now, please don't send me any requests or if you do I won't be able to get them up straight away :/

Hope everyone is ok!! Stay safe <3