Your seasick and Niall takes care of you (request)

This is another request for: Ghost_Of_C-Dizzle

"Babeeeee!" Niall shouted to you from the kitchen.

You sighed,

You don't like shouting so you got of the sofa and went into the kitchen.

"Yes?" You said in a questioning tone.

"Louis and Harry have said they will lend us there boat for the day!" Niall looked excited so you decided not to tell him about your seasickness and just smile.

"Yay, I'll go and ready now! When are we leaving?" You said trying to sound enthusiastic.

"in about 10 minutes,"

You then left Niall to pack a bag; you packed, your phone, your charger, essentials like make up etc, and you grabbed some stomach soothers just incase they were necessary.

"Right, shall we go?" You said walking into the kitchen.

"Yes let's go!"

You and Niall had to drive to the stylinson house to get the keys before you could make your way to the docks.

On the way Niall was playing the radio when TSOML came on, that put a smile on both of yours faces.

But once the song stopped your nerves kicked back in, you very worried about going on the boat because you didn't want Niall see you seasick! You and him had never been on a boat before, so he had no idea about it. You also didn't want to tell him because he looked so happy when he found out he could use it, so you were prepared to try and hide it for as long as possible.

When you and Niall pulled up at the boat you both made your way towards it.

The first 30 minutes of the trip were fine, you were sunbathing on one of the loungers in a new bikini Niall and got you a couple of weeks back.

After 40 minutes of doing nothing on the boat you thought you would be fine and decided to find Niall! He was in captains area controlling the GPS and all the controls.

"You ok babe," you asked him placing a hand on his back.

"Yep, just about getting the hang of it - I should go pro soon," you both laughed.

Then all of a sudden the boat hit a wave that sent you flying into Niall, but being the caring man he is he caught you and lifted you back to your feet.

"Woah, you ok?" He said.

"No, I think I-" you had no time to think, you suddenly found yourself running to the side of the boat and instantly throwing up.

"Y/b what's wrong? I didn't know you had seasickness!" Niall said rubbing a hand up and down as huge back.

"I have had it since I was a child, you looked so happy this morning when you said we could use the boat and I didn't want to burst your bubble,"

Instead of answering, Niall pulled you into a hug.

He started walking you towards the beds,

"If you need anything shout for me, I'm going to turn this boat around and we ca know go back to shore, also there is a bathroom next door!" He kissed your cheek and walked out the room.

You fell asleep and the next thing you knew you were hung carried off the boat by Niall, he placed you in the passengers seat were you fell back asleep until you both got back.

Once you were in the house and had, had a cup of tea and cuddles you felt a lot better.

—————

I'm sorry this one isn't as good as the other, but I hope it's ok enough :))

Please leave requests, votes and any comments!!

Stay safe! <33