All the boys are sick but Liam wont rest without a fight (request)

Harry's POV:
I woke to the sound of a door closing, it sounded close. I reached over to feel an empty space. 'Where's Louis' I thought to myself.

Rolling over I could see that our bathroom door was shut with the light on. I looked at my clock it was 4:50.a.m. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.

"Babe, you ok?" I said knocking on the door.

*cough* "not really," Louis replied.

"Let me in! I can help you," I demanded a sudden panic in my voice.

*door unlocks*

"Aww what's up," I walked in to see Louis curled up over the toilet, head resting on his arms, his back also looked coated with sweat.

I knelt down next to him and lifted his head up. He was crying.

I moved his hair out of his face and wrapped my arms around him. I had never seen him like this before.

"I-I feel sick," I herd Louis say into my shoulder.

"It's ok, do you feel like your going be sick?" I asked

He nodded.

He then pulled himself of me and leaned over the toilet, within seconds he was throwing up.

I rubbed my hand up and down his back, trying to help him calm down.

When he was sure he was finished I walked him back to our hotel bed. I got him tucked in and went to get a bottle of water and the bucket from the bathroom.

I curled up in bed with him and we both feel asleep.

*meanwhile this was happening*

Niall's POV:
I was awoken to a sudden wave of nausea, I tried to close my eyes and go back to sleep nothing was working, my phone lit up from a notification and I saw it was only 4:00.a.m.

I stood up and tried walking round my room, hands locked behind my head taking deep breaths but I still felt sick.

Suddenly saliva started forming my mouth, I ran to the bathroom and leant over the toilet throwing up.

I hate being alone when I sick, so I made my way out of my hotel room and went next door to Liam.

"Liam you awake?" I said knocking the door.

"Yer mate, come in" he replied recognising my accent, lucky enough for me Liam wakes up stupidly early.

I open the door and walked in.

"You ok? Your really pale," he asked tuning his bedside light on and pausing his TV.

I shook my head, I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

He must have noticed because he got out of bed and hugged me.

"I threw up and now my stomach hurts," I admitted.

"It's ok, do you want to stay in my room till the morning"

I nodded and he lifted up the sheets for me to get in.

As I got comfy Liam got me a bottled water out of his room and put a bucket by my side of the bed.

Liam got in on his side and put the TV back ok, he stretched his arm out and pulled me into his side.

I buried my face into him and fell asleep.

*morning*

No ones POV:
When Harry woke up Louis was still asleep, he quietly got out of bed and made his way to Niall's room to tell him about Louis.