Worries And Sister Talks

- Kara would admit, she was worried about her sister, Alex. She had being behavior weird the last weeks... Well more than normal, ever since Ruby's talent Show and her breakdown. The blonde alien knew her sister better than maybe anyone, so she knew that every time Alex said that she was okay, of course the older Danvers was lying. But Kara had calmed a little when her sister called her to ask her if meet her for lunch, because she needed to talk to her. Kara had woken up early, there was a fire in a building, somewhere and it was her job to go and help.

15 minutes later she was covered in ashes and her hair smelled like smoke, and now she had to hurry taking a shower and get dressed, she would grab something to eat on her way to Catco, it was already late. And if the was late, Andrea would kill her so Kara decided to cheat a little and fly all the way there, Kara landed softly behind the building and walked to the entrance and started making her jo; but couldn't focus, the last few days she hasn't been able to focus or sleep Kara could just think about Alex but hopefully today everything would be explained.

The day pass by and the blonde Alien find herself in the DEO waiting for Alex to finished some paperwork. Kara just sat there using her phone, 20 minutes later Alex came out of her office, her sister looked nervous something that wasn't normal in the older Danvers.

But Supergirl didn't said anything, she just stood and walked next to Alex. After some more minutes of walking, they arrived to a Chinese restaurant and took a sit, both of the sisters talk for a bit, updating each other about their lives; until Kara decided to bring up the subject.

-"So... Alex, you told me you had to talk something with me, is this about  why you've been behaving so strange lately?" Kara started the conversation, while anxiously fidgeting with her necklace. "I've been worried for you the last weeks. You haven't been yourself, Alex" She continued, reached out for Alex's hand and caressing her knuckles lightly, trying to not freak her out.

"I... Actually, yeah; that's what I wanted to talk about, I really don't know how to start to talk about the subject. But yes, something has been happening the last weeks" Alex started, trying to find the correct words "Umm, for the last days I've been, not feeling like myself" She continued, Kara just stayed quiet but nodded. "Some weeks ago, I started not feeling very well, you know; like I started having headaches and getting really dizzy" The older Danvers explained

-"But, maybe it must be you catch a cold or something, we are just entering to winter..." The blonde interrupted. "Yeah, at first that was I thought. But here comes the weird part. With the headaches, I don't know what they are but I started having some kind of visions" The agent paused for some seconds "Then the dizziness came, and the day you cought me running those tests, I was trying to see if something was wrong with me... I didn't find anything"

-"And, what did you saw on those visions?" Kara asked, every time growing even more worried for her sister. "I don't exactly know, it's weird... Sometimes I see us both, in a hospital and then, me crying and you just hugging me. Other times, I see myself looking for cribs, baby clothes and that type of stuff... The last time I just saw mom and dad yelling at me and then us again in a hospital room but a nurse was taking away a baby girl; It's really hard to explain" the brunette explained.

"Wow... So, yeah this isn't normal. Do you have any idea of when this started happening? I mean, did something triggered your visions" Kara asked "Actually yes, that the awkward part; it all started when we where in Ruby's school, do you remember Lucy? The girl Sam talked us about" Alex asked. "Mmh, I remember but what does she have to do with all this?" Kara nodded "Well, it all started the first time we saw her. When she started singing... I just started feeling something I never felt before. It's so weird, and the other day when I was taking care of Ruby, we went to this restaurant to confront Lucille for bothering Ruby, and then when I started talking to her I felt an amazing type of connection... Even if she was being rude, I just felt I knew we from somewhere and I jut know there something wrong with her... Well not with but in her life, like that she is danger or something but u just know I don't like that thought, I can I can barely stand that idea, Kara I don't know what's wrong with me!" Alex replied, clearly frustrated for the situation.

-"Ok, Alex calm down.... Of course I will help you. I think we should talk to Jhon, he can help us figure all this out. But, why since we met that girl? I mean I'm sure we have never seen her before. Maybe today me could try to talk to Lucille or to her parents" Kara said seriously. "I don't know... Maybe we could but Lucy, I don't think she would like to talk to us. But at night we could try... And in fact I was planning on talking to Jhon but I really don't want to worry him. And I'm sure he wont let me go to field, he will just let me do paperwork, but I guess it's necessary" Alex talked again, she was stressed, nervous and tired; everything was just to much to deal at the same time.

"Okay, look I have to go; Snnaper needs me. But we have to talk to mom too, she will be worried when she finds out and in the DEO we could try and search for some information about that girl or we could talk with Ruby to see if she knows more about Lucille, but now I have to go... I love you, if you need something just call me"

After that, Kara went and Alex was left alone in the restaurant. Still trying to process everything, but now she needed to talk to Jhon and Eliza and maybe lucy. The agent felt relived she had talk to Kara, now someone could help her and knew why she was acting weird.
But for now she would just put her mind in other things, and stop thinking about that unknown child. So Alex just went back to the DEO, and keep doing her job. This was until her shift was done and the brunette make her way back to her apartment.

She just dedicated her time to rest, read and sleep. Until  5:00 p.m came up and began to prepare herself for the night. And Sam picked her up so they could met with Kara and Lena. As always, Ruby was nervous and the girls were trying to calm Ruby down. That was until they called Ruby on stage to sing.

It all went great, when Ruby approached to them once again, they all congratulated her. They were talking until they were interrupted by a teacher who was presenting the next singer, who was Lucy. Alex heart started beating really fast and Kara seemed to hear it because she searched for Alex hand and hold it.

Lucille's presentation went pretty well, but she got nervous in a moment, but the only one who seem to notice that was Alex and Sam; but they didn't say anything. She got off the stage very quickly and went to the bathroom at the same time that Ruby. So Sam, Lena, Kara and Alex started to  talk about their lives since they haven't been able to talk for some weeks, while they were waiting for the youngest Arias.

Everything was good, 'till Ruby came back from the bathroom crying. The young girl told her mother that Lucy had been rude to her. Sam wasn't a little happy, the oldest Arias was ready to go and fight Lucy. Thankfully, Alex was able to stop her and calm her down; it wasn't the best idea to go and insult a kid, it didn't matter what she had done.

Minutes later, they were searching for the girl they had agreed that they would go and talk to the girl and try to make her understand that what was she doing wasn't okay. They found her  with some more people, just talking. Alex was the one who cought her attention by coughing. Both of them started bickering, they already knew each other, this wasn't new between them.

It seemed that only Alex noticed how glossy Lucy's eyes were or the slight marks that were on her cheeks or how Lucy was shaking slightly but was trying to hide. But for now she didn't want to think about it, for now they needed to try to make Lucy come into her senses and Later Alex would worry about that.