twenty five

『what am i?』

'p'boun...w-what are we? we're friends, right? but do friends even kiss and do...stuffs to each other? i don't think so...do i ask p'boun? but what if he gets mad?'

these thoughts repeated in prem's ear like a broken record, it clouded his mind as the waves gently nudged him. what are they? or better yet what is he to boun?

to prem, boun is his protector. the one who chased away his haunting past and pushed his demons at bay, the one who could tame his wild thoughts with just a simple caress, and prem knew he would shatter if all of this was just...nothing.

prem thought of the things he and the senior did, if they were friends then all the things they did were pretty normal well...except for the part where he and boun did something, this thought lead him to thinking if he was just another fuck to boun yet his heart protested and screamed in his ear that boun wouldn't put so much effort on him just for a night of sex, boun did so much for him.

prem could only groan and slap the water infront of him in frustration, a scowl was platered on his face thinking, 'this all your fault p'boun and manaow!' he cursed.

boun noticed prem spacing out after manaow left, he was confused as to why his strawberry suddenly changed his mood, what did him and manaow talked about that made the ravenette like that? he couldn't stand the way prem looked like a bullied puppy with ears flat on his head so he stood up from his seat and went to the sad puppy named prem.

it seemed that prem was really deep in thought that he didn't even notice boun already sitting next to him, an idea suddenly popped on boun's head which elicited a smirk on boun's adonis-like features. he leaned into prem's ear and blew a good amount of air in prem's ear which caused the boy to gasp and the hairs on his body to stand,

"what the- p'boun?" said the ravenette while holding his ear the boun blew into, his face grew a shade of red when he noticed how boun was leaning so close to him. he tried to find somewhere else to look. however, he saw manaow making a duckface or how pharm was sitting in between dean's legs, his back facing the latter and dean's hands firmly holding his waist.

"what are you thinking?"

boun whispered to prem, his white polo shirt with it's sleeves folded to his elbows swaying wildly with the wind, it was a good thing his hair was tied up so it wouldn't get messy unlike prem's hair that was pointing towards every corner of the world. he held prem's waist when the latter tried to scoot away from him.

'is it a good time to ask now? m-maybe later...but i need answers now...'

"nothing! i bet, i can swim faster than you!" came prem's reply and he swam his way into the ocean, while boun was still a bit dumbfounded but prem was so wrong and fucked because he just challenged the former vice president of the swimming club.

after boun snapped back to reality, he quickly swimmed to the younger who was having a hard time since he kept looking back at boun who now could almost reach him, the younger panicked and so as a result his foot slipped on something and the waves shoves him into the deep part of ocean, he screamed when his foot can't feel the ground anymore, his mind went haywire and his heart was beating a mile a second. he searched for boun but his eyes found none.

but suddenly, an arm was wrapped around his waist and he felt his back being pulled into a firm chest from a certain someone who was leaning into his ear to whisper; "i got you."