twenty eight

『time never stops』

manaow was sitting in her room, feeling lonely as ever. she still hasn't changed the sheets since sarah came, oddly, she didn't want her scent to go away. manaow found comfort in that scent of lavander and peaches. she wrapped the blue colored blanket around her as she hugged her knees to her chest. staring into nothing, she realized just how empty she became, it's been four days...how come she still can't forget her? why does she always thought about that girl?

so many questions yet none had an answer, which only made manaow groan and cover her face with her hands. 'i need a distraction! i can't just keep thinking about her!' determined, she took her phone and went to 'LINE' and chat in their group chat.

🎊 party animals🎉

@manaowow😲

hey guys!! wanna hangout?>

i'm bored!!!>

manaow thought that it'd be good to spend some time with her friends to take her mind off of these things and wallow in her bedroom, but when no one replied...she thought that her two bestfriends have their own lives too. they have boyfriends and other stuffs to deal with, she felt sad all of a sudden. her face fell into a frown as she laid in her soft bed, 'they must be busy...' a tired sigh escaped her chapped lips.

she turned off her phone and the lamp on her bedside as well, and snuggled in her sheets, it was a cold night but manaow felt like it was winter in her bedroom.

moments later, she heard soft taps on her window, slowly, she opened her eyes and let out a yawn while rubbing her eyes with her hands. she started to make her way to her window lazily to check where this tapping noise is coming from. when she made it to her window, all signs of sleepyness disappeared in her system and shock swam in her eyes.

there, sarah was standing on the stairs attached to the side of the building, it was the fire exit of this building and was suppose to be only used in emergencies but...in sarah's case; 'this is an emergency!!'

earlier, sarah was grounded by her dad becaus she always comes home late and drunk, she couldn't stand being all alone in her room and do nothing! she wanted to go somewhere! she just...doesnt know where. then, while she was staring at herself infront of her mirror after taking a shower, a face of a bubbly girl appeared. her face was chubby, she was small, her brown hair cascade over her shoulder like waterfalls in a sacred forest, her eyes are like that of a honey looking sweet as ever. 'manaow'

and just like that, sarah snuck out of her room and into the cold night, she has only been on manaow's apartment once yet her feet seemed to know which way to go. then she ended up here, on the metal stairs that's only to be used for emergencies. but that didn't stop her, now that she had something really important to tell manaow.

"s-sarah? w-what are you doing here? h-how-" manaow didn't even finish her own sentence and just hurriedly opened her window for sarah to enter, helping her as she did so.

"go get change, we'll just take a walk in the park. i brough cheezy dibbles..." sarah smiled at manaow while waving two bags of the said food. it was manaow's favorite, how did sarah knew that? well, manaow wasn't really that good at hiding things when sarah saw some stash of that food in her drawers when she was getting her clothes the morning she was about to leave.