Chapter 1: Birth of a Vampire

A/N: Hello everyone! Hope everyone like a vampire story as much as I do. Please feel free to make notes so I may improve on my writing.

December 25, Christmas Eve in the dead of night. A castle in the woods taken by vampires in the mid 1300's. Screams were heard coming from a woman. She was in labor after nine months of pregnancy while her husband was by her side in their chambers. The family private doctor was there to help deliver the child. "I love you Jack" the Queen says. "Love you to Amelia" those were my parents names. King and queen of the vampires in this country.

"Push honey, one push and our child will be here" The king tells his wife. She screamed louder as she made her final push as their baby was born. Her panting could be heard as their child cries when the doctor spanked the babies behind to check to see if he was alive.

Cheers from the husband and doctor while the Queen tiredly smiles. "A healthy baby boy" the doctor says. They both smiled at each other, knowing that they have finally made it to the end of the birth. Both finally able to raise a child and train him to be a fighter. A strong fighter and a wonderful ruler. Humans were servants in the human kingdoms. But not while in vampire territory.

"Oh wonderful, just what we wanted Jack" the Queen says as he smiles. The baby was given to them, wrapped in a blanket as the doctor finished up his work. He stares at them as the king and queen share a moment of the new arrival.

"Name for the son?" The couple looked at each other for a moment and agreed on a name. "Enoch is the name" my mother called. "My little Enoch" The doctor nods and writes the name down on my birth certificate. He makes his leave as my parents smiles at me, cooing at them. My red eyes looking at them, my feet and small hands moving while the hold me.