Chapter 19: Saving a Vampire

A metal coffin was brought down to the dungeons. It took quite a while for the guards to do the job. Somehow Lenore had gotten them to do it no matter what it was. Maybe she had gotten King Donovan to order the men to do it. Enoch looked like he was getting to the point of being dead. But was surely hanging on for his life.

   The usual guard walked over to Lenore with a smirk on his face. "Is this for that shit Vampire?"

   "Yes. It's for him alright" She looked into his cell.

   "He's asleep or dead already." He takes her hand and brings her to the desk.

  Clearing whatever was on top and pushed her body down on the desk. She was ready for him to take her. He pulls down her underwear to her ankles as it fell to the floor. Her dress moved to her waist. He stuck two fingers in her, rubbing her clit in a circular motion. This caused Lenores chest to rise as she takes a deep breath. Enjoying the pleasure he is giving her.

   Enoch was awake and could see what was going on between them. The guard moving his two fingers in and out of her pussy as he smiles down on her. She lets out a moan that made the guard smile more, moving his fingers in deeper to hit the sensitive spot. Moaning louder and the guard undoes the zipper of his pants.

   Enoch couldn't do much but ignore the two in their sexual desire. Staring at the ground beneath him that he was laying on. His back had more whip marks and bloody again.

The guard undoes his pants, letting it fall to the ground as he continues to move his fingers in deeper into Lenores pussy. Using his other hand to rub his own crotch. She moaned louder as he slipped his fingers out. "Do you want me inside you?"

She nods at him. Ready to fulfill his desire to enter her and be filled with his cum. He smiles at Lenore and puts his small length in her. Thrusting slowly as she lets out a moan of pleasure. He was enjoying her wet pussy, thrusting faster. Making her moan louder.

"I wanna hear you scream and make that vampire fuck jealous of what we are doing to each other" He smirks in my direction.

Her back arched, breasts bouncing from the guard thrusting harder. Her moans getting louder each time he thrusts harder. Enoch just growls at their unprofessional behavior and continues to ignore them.

The guard was about to get faster when there was a rattle from the ground above. Making the guard and Lenore stop in the tracks of having sex. They were confused as to what was going on in the castle.

"Stay here, I will go check out what's going on" The guard quickly puts his pants on. As he head towards the stairway, there was commotion near the top of the steps that was outside of the door. He drew his sword before making it halfway up. The door was opened and the sound of an arrow from a crossbow pierced the mans chest. Killing him and his body stumbles down the steps. The thudding of his corpse hitting the cold stone floor.

  Lenore was frightened as she saw his body. Her breasts were hanging out of the dress she wore as she backs up into the wall. Steps were also heard from outside of my cell.

  "Where is he little human? What have you done to my king?" A soldier yells at her.

The shaking Lenore points to my cell and the vampire soldier walks over. He used whatever strength he had to tear the cell door off its hinges and threw it to the ground before entering.

Looking up at the soldier kneeling infront of me, I felt embarrassed about my current position. "My king, your love has sent us to come get you" he then ripped the iron collar off my neck.

Grunting and pants as I weakly pushed myself off the stone floor. I had to keep the blanket around my waist with one hand as the soldier helped me to my feet. The lack of food had made my body skinny as I looked like a walking corpse.

I was then placed into the coffin as Lenore walked over. She trembling as she looked down at me.

"Want me to deal with this human sire?"

"Let her go, she deserves to have a normal life rather than be some kings whore"

Lenore falls to her knees. "Thank you for your mercy!" She was crying in her hands.

The fighting in the throne room continues as more vampires flood in. Killing all of the soldiers and guards. Some have taken the female servants by the arm or their hair. They screamed in fear as they were being rounded up and put into a separate group from the men.

A few vampire soldiers were finishing feeding off of the human soldiers as some were taken prisoner. They will be used a food for Enoch's men at his castle. The servants were collected and accounted for to be used as workers in the fields. Some have cried for mercy but the vampires before them would not take their pleads lightly. They became thralls for later use, they will begin their training as soldiers for Enoch.

The metal coffin was brought out as gasps were heard from both parties. King Donovan was bound and chained up. He was afraid of being killed by the vampires and decided to give up. Only letting his men die for him. He was dragged out as people yell.
"Coward!! You do not care for us!! Terrible king!! Down with king Donovan!!" These were some of the things the captured servants and soldiers yelled as he was brought to one of Enoch's men.

They tied his hands to a horse and made him walk. The rest followed in fear of being killed. Enoch was brought back to the castles medical area. Their the nurse looked at his back and gave him blood to drink. Drinking it all as some run down the sides of his mouth and onto his chest.

Star walked in and gasped at the sight of him. Seeing his messy hair and the facial hair the has grown. "Enoch!!" She ran towards him.

"Hey Star" Softly hugging her as she cries into my chest.

"I was so worried about you Enoch" Looks at him.

"I'm better now that you came to check on me" Kissing her lips and feeling how soft they were. Missing the touch of her fare skin and seeing her made me happy. My back heals up as the scars go away. Standing up and staring into Star's eyes twinkle. "Mmm, you're so beautiful to me. Even after we have been apart for several months"

  Laying her hand on my chest. "I have waited so patiently for you my love. Come to bed with me please?"

   "I think that I will honey." She leads me to our room as she lays on top of me. We spent the night cuddling each other and slept in each other's arms.