Chapter 20: The Dawn of a War

A new day has come. Two weeks after the events of the castle being attacked and Enoch kidnapped by monster hunters. A war between vampires and humans have started. King Donovan was in his dungeon cell with several of his men. All angry at him for causing this mess in the first place. His servants have now been turned over to Enoch's command. Half of them have been picked off and turned by the vampires working in his castle.

   As for Lenore, she escaped and is hiding elsewhere. Enoch already sent word out to other vampire kingdoms of what Lenore has done. Being pardoned by Enoch so no other vampires touch her. But a scout has been sent out to watch over Lenore.

A door to the opens and then slam shut. The prisoners can hear footsteps coming down the stairs towards them in their cells. Enoch walks towards the cell where the humans were. Glaring down at them as a low snarl is heard coming from his chest.

King Donovan was shaking and terrified by now. "P-please have mercy on me! I didn't k-know you were going to do such a thing!"

"You're useless begging has no weight here. Nor will you see any mercy from me. Do not expect anything from others you have wronged" Snarls back at him.

"Please! I don't want to die just yet!" Donovan was crying and had gripped Enoch's coat. Still begging for mercy.

Picking the human up by his throat. He starts to choke on air as I bring him to a separate room of the dungeon. Chaining his writs to the roof.

He struggles in the chains as I grab a knife off a nearby table.

"Wha- what are you going to do with that?" He was hesitant about what my intentions were.

"A little gift from me personally from the gracious methods you used while I was at your castle" Walks over to him with an evil smirk on my face.

"Please, don't do it to me. I will do whatever you want!" He struggles more in the chains.

"Then you will suffer like how I did!" Stabs him in the shoulder as he screams in pain. The rest of the prisoners can hear him outside of the room.

  Wiping my hands of the blood from torturing him. My intentions were to keep him alive and make hime suffer longer than I have when locked up at his castle.

This is all I have for today. I will try to be more specific next chapter if I can at least. Please comment and vote.