Chapter Six: Prisoners

The next morning

Waking up the early in morning, a servant brings in my breakfast and places it on the table. She opened up the curtains to let in the light as I yawned and stretched. As she left, I get up and walks to the table where the food is. Sitting down, the food looked great to eat. Steak and eggs filled the plate, along with fruit. But our main nutrition comes from blood of the humans that live in this world. They were like rats that get into the food pantry, scurrying around and then running away when caught.

Walking to the throne room, servants pass to do their jobs as guards remain at their posts. Every hour or two, the guards will change from their spots to keep watch over the castle. Sitting down on my throne, a servant comes over with a drink ready for me. I sighed after sitting down and not looking forward to the long boring day ahead of me. I should ask one of the servants to go to my quarters and let her have sex with me. But was is the point of that when I need to look for a woman to be my queen and future wife of the kingdom. To raise children of my own and teach them how to fight.

"Would you care for some blood, your highness?" the servant asked

Smiling at her, I agreed to the offer and she gave me the drink" Thank you for the drink" She bowed and left as I sipped on it. It was fresh just how I liked it.

Chariot walks over to me "Good morning my Lord, how are you doing?"

Smiles at her "Doing well Chariot, how are you doing?

She smiles some at me "Great, the vampire fledglings have eaten their food so far and getting ready for training"

"Good, let them train and well equipped to their new lifestyle as a vampire. We could use the ranks for anyone who dares to challenge us" Chariot bows and left to let the new vampires train.

After some time of sitting around, I go to the dungeons. The sound of my feet walking on the floor fills the halls and then the stone stairway to the dungeon. Once I reached the bottom, a few of the slaves saw me and turned their backs to me. One of the prisoners was a human knight stripped of his armor and weapons. Walking over to his cell, he takes a look at me and stood up.

"Well, what do we have here? A human knight captured by my men. Tell me little human, how does it feel to be caged up by a man who outsmarted you?"

He just stared and spits in my face. I chuckled at the man and then teleports into his cell. He backs away in fear as I walked towards him.

"Naughty naughty of you little human" Grabbing him by the neck and lifts him up off the ground by a few inches.

Hearing him gasp for air put a grin on my face. "You shouldn't have done that to a hungry man. Especially to one that is keeping you in his own home. It's very disrespectful for a Knight such as yourself"

"F-fuck you!" The Knight kicks me in the stomach and I pinned him against the wall.

He grunts in pain as my grip gets tighter around his neck. Growling at him for kicking me like that. His eyes widened in fear as he struggled to breathe. Letting go of him, he falls to his hands and knees, catching his breath.

Smirking, I left his cell and went to another. A female hunter looks up at me from her spot. She was sitting in the middle of her cell. Staring at the hunter with a cold look on my face, she shivered and looks away.

"You're friends are dead hunter" She didn't respond or even make a move.

"Hmm. Ignoring me are you?" She looks back at me.

"We had a bounty to kill you" she spoke up

Nodding at what she said "You failed at your duty and failed the person who hired you"

A tear ran down her face at my remark and I took joy in it but didn't show my emotions to her. Opening the cell door, she looks at me with fear in her eyes. Walking to her with a smirk on my face as she crawls back into the wall. I kneel down infront of the hunter and gripped her chin softly.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She was staring at my.

"Tell me who hired you to kill me" I flashed my fangs at her as she shows me more fear.

"A- a a man in the next town over. Goes by the name of Sir Ammal."

Grinning at the news "Tell me more about him"

She shakes her head and my eyes go red to make her speak.

"He was a Royal guard before an injury made he stop working for the king in the kingdom just southeast of here. He has a wife and two kids. Please spare the wife and children" She was starting to cry.

"Thank you for co-operating with me" I smiled as a guard takes her.

She was dragged to the guards room an pushed into the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Get undressed, now" he commands her

"N-no. I won't get undressed" the guard walks over and takes her pants off by force as she hits him. But her punches did nothing.

He kissed her neck as he stuck two fingers inside of her. Fingering her until she starts to moan.

"Get undressed now little lady" The guard orders as he continues to finger her. She submits to him by taking her shirt and bra off for him. The guard takes his clothes off and gets on top of her.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She was crying at this point.

"You're beautiful and easy to have sex with" the guard then pins her down as he thrusts into her. Her moans were soft at first until he sped up. They were at it for an hour until she moans one last time. Asleep, the guard brings her back to her cell and then shuts the door. The other prisoners didn't say a thing as they kept to their own.

***
Hello everyone and thank you for reading the book. Please vote if you can and leave comments as well.