Chapter 14: King Donovans Castle

Please vote and comment on the story. Lets start a conversation about vampires and other stuff shall we

It has been a month and a half since Enoch's capture. Star has been doing her best on trying to keep her sanity. The first few nights, she had cried herself to sleep with little help from the servants. They have done their best to keep her company and comfortable.

   Vampire leaders have been made aware of the situation and a meeting has been placed to discuss further action against the humans. Until than, Enoch is on his own for now. The hunters arrived at King Donovan's castle. A large light stone castle, not as elegant as others. It holds against any attacks from the outside.

  I was dragged in by the castle guards and forced to kneel infront of the human king. The shackles on my wrist and collar around my neck glowed a yellowish orange color. Keeping me from using any of my abilities to get out or escape. My eye was still swollen shut from being punched endlessly a few nights ago.

  King Donovan had a big smile on his face from ear to ear. "I will make a spectacle of you my new pet. Showing you off to the human world when my party comes up in a few days"

I glared at him, letting out a low growl. Not wanting to be made a mockery of infront of his people or selfish friends.

"Now now, my new pet. Be good and you will be rewarded" He gestures towards a woman who was only used for sex. "She will be your reward, to pleasure you" King Donovan chuckles and waves me away.

"You will die where you sit you fucking bastard!! It will be me who ends your miserable filthy life!!" I yelled at him with rage as the guards struggled to drag me out of the throne room my the collar around my neck.

Locked in a dungeon cell, the guards stripped me of my clothes and burned them. Leaving as they snicker on the way out. I felt ashamed, unable to do anything in my power or to even get out myself. A guard was posted two cells over and one near the entrance of the dungeon. It was quiet except for the sound of dripping water coming from another cell.

King Donovan walked down as the guards open my cell. "How do you like your new home, pet?" He had an evil grin on his face.

I looked up at him with a growl coming out as I was hunched over on the ground to try keeping myself warm.

"Now that not how you behave to your master" He motion a guard forward to hit me.

The guard hits me across the face, blood coming out of my nose as I let out a grunt. "Be a good pet and you will get that reward I showed you earlier" with that he left. Laughing at my condition.

Once again, I was locked up and unable to do anything. The collar was still around my neck, making it hard to use my abilities and weakens me. I was in a state where I was like them. Weak and unable to protect myself, or my dignity.

  Things will get bloody soon. Real soon in fact as I had contacts throughout the world that will tear humanity apart. Spilling blood everywhere, in fields, kingdoms, the sea and oceans. These people know how to rape and torture humans. Taking what they want for a price. Human souls as their payment for their sins.