Chapter 3

Todoroki POV
I know Y/N like bakugou but he needed to see she wasn't just available to just him and as long I'm her best friend I'm gonna make him jealous until he finally comes to his senses about Y/N and I dont care how long  I'll have to do it  .

I buy Y/N gifts and shower her with anything and she does the same and I love her so much which is why I'm gonna make bakugou see that my best friend is a prize to be fought for . She is smart and funny and beautiful and yeah she can be bratty but she just a sensitive little ball of emotions like me sometimes.

We get back from eating ice cream and got to my dorm and set up everything for movie night and I hand Y/N my jogging pants and sweat shirt and I see her head to the girls bathroom and I find us a movie while taking off my shirt and pants and put on some shorts and lay in my bed and I see Y/N comes in and hop in bed with me .

I pick a scary movie and we get close together and her head is on my stomach and her body is laying horizontally  and we begin watching it .

Todoroki: you know I'm gonna start charging you for wanting to wear my clothes for movie night *laughs *

Y/N : you wouldn't dare *giggles * admit it you like when I wear your clothes cause that way you can picture yourself as a pretty girl *laughs *

Todoroki:I'm not even listening anymore

Denki * open Todoroki door * Hey todoroki I got a question *see him and Y/N * ummmmm never mind I figured it out  *walks out *

Todoroki : wanna play truth or dare * look at her and rubs her scalp *

Y/N : sure I wouldn't mind it *smiles*

Todoroki: truth or dare ?

Y/N : Dare we needed this *laughs *

Todoroki: go to bakugou room and make out with him

Y/N : B-But I -I u-umm

Todoroki:5

Y/N: T-Todoroki

Todoroki:4

Y/N :best friend I just

Todoroki: 3

Y/N: ughhh fine I'm going to go