Chapter 8#

Video for you guys 🥰😉
Bakugou :show me how cute those expressions of yours can be teddy bear *kisses her again*
Y/N POV
I was watching tv on the computer and I feel him get closer to me and I smile and put my leg on him and then I feel him tracing my stomach with his fingers and the sensation was ticklish and new . Next thing I knew His hands were in my shorts and I couldn't wrap my head around anything else but him touching my clit . I was overwhelmed with the feeling that I couldn't tell him it was my first time and the feeling was feeling more intense then the first time he touched me . I couldn't help but let a few sounds escape before he said "show me how cute those expressions of yours can be teddy bear ".
Bakugou*kisses your neck and bites lip and rub faster and slide a finger inside you *you so  fucking tight teddy bear
Y/N*moaning *
Bakugou sliding them in and out of her and watched how she squirms and bites her lip and moans and bites his lip and look at her and rubs her clit again while sliding his fingers in and out her wet pussy and he felt her grip his hand and he push it off . " sorry teddy bear you take until I say you can't no more ". He went faster and her body arched and her moans got louder as the waves crashed over the sand and he felt his hand surrounded by wetness and he slid his fingers out and lick the tips of his fingers and smiled and stuck his two fingers in her mouth and watched her suck on them and  he moving them in and out your mouth . Bakugou removed his fingers and takes off your top and kisses your neck and leaves hickeys and suck on your collar bone and grip your boobs and sucking on your nipples." your squirming again teddy bear and if you squirm again daddy going to punish you ". Sucking on your nipples and flicking his tongue around your Areola and making his way kissing down your stomach and look at your shorts and take them off and spread your legs and start licking and sucking on your pussy "you wore these shorts so I could devour you ." "You wanted daddy to devour you..you little slut ". He started teasing you by rubbing your clit slowly " you making a mess on daddy's face ". He started to lick and sucking on your clit and going faster and he feel you cums and he keeps going " I want to cum until you exhausted " . Your legs start shaking and you start having blissful orgasms over and over again and you whined. He finally stopped and he unzips his pants ..."I'm gonna use that pretty mouth of yours ". "Get on your knees and beg to taste daddy ". You get on your knees and look at him and open your mouth and slide his two fingers in your mouth and rub his index finger down your tongue 👅 and smirks "you gonna be daddy's good little slut and maybe daddy will think about letting you cum again ". He slide inside your warm mouth and groans and bite his lip and start thrusting in your mouth and look at you " don't use your fucking hands teddy bear ..I like looking at your mouth drool while I slide my cock in and out your mouth". He start thrusting faster in your mouth and start grunting and groaning and lowly growl a bit and he started face fucking you and watching you sucking and taking him face fucking you ." breathe ...teddy bear you are showing out for daddy".he chuckled and pushed you back gently and line up with your pussy and start slow to tease you ".fuck teddy bear your so wet ". He start thrusting slowly as you moan and he kisses you and adding tongue and start thrusting fast and he grunts and groans and look at you ". Yeah take it like a champ ". He lets you get adjusted before he flips you over and smacks your ass and grips it . He bites lip and slide back inside you and started gripping your hair a bit and started pounding you and smacks your ass each time he thrusted inside you " YOUR MINE ...Only I make you get this wet and I only fuck this hole ". He started back teasing you again and rubbing the tip on your clit and hears you let out a raspy moan"I don't think I can hold it anymore ". He smacks your ass one last time . Gripping your ass and grip your hair lifting your head up and wrap his hand around your neck . " you want to cum my obedient slut then I'm gonna make you ." He started thrusting a bit faster than before and pushed your chest down and gripping your waist and started pounding you harder and he grunts and your legs begin shaking again as you felt that feeling again in the pit of your stomach." teddy bear when I tell you ....fuck you cum got it ". You nodded and your eyes started to close and you and him cum together as he pullout and cums on your back and kisses you and lay down and pull you into an embrace.