😭😪😩

Y/N laid on the floor and everyone stood still in that moment until bakugou ran over and put her in his lap and he look at her " Y/N we going to get help okay ". He said frantically and she smiled and touched his face . "I love you ". You said weakly and you look at him "I love you ". Your hand fell in his lap and you closed your eyes . "Y/N ?" . Bakugou was shaking you so you can stay awake with him and he started crying in front of everyone and he didn't care "Y/N YOU CANT LEAVE ME AGAIN DUMBASS ...HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FUNCTION WITHOUT YOU...Y/N I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME TEDDY BEAR ...YOU MAKE FEEL THINGS I NEVER FELT BEFORE ." He cupped your face holding your body while waiting on help and he was rocking a bit and his voice goes soft "Y/N you are everything I want and I need you here ...I should have stopped you the day you came to school,told you how cute you were and how damn smart you are. I should have held you closer,kissed you longer. I know I don't tell you this because I'm scared but I don't care right now.I want you to stay here . You said it best we were chosen before we even knew each other names that's how strong our love is teddy bear I'm in love with you and I haven't stopped loving you ". He kissed your forehead,looked at you and cried " I LOVE YOU Y/N AND I WANNA MARRY YOU AND I WANT US TO BE TOGETHER EVERYDAY ...I WANT YOU TO TELL ME BABY BE NICE OR CALL ME MR. SNUGGLES AND I WANT YOU TO CRAWL IN MY BED AND SNUGGLE YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER BECAUSE YOU GOT SCARED FROM THE MOVIE YOU AND TODOROKI WATCHED ....I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME GET DRESSED UP AND WEAR DORKY CLOTHES FOR A DATE. I WANT YOU TALK ABOUT HOW MANY KIDS YOU WANT.HOW MANY DOGS WE GOING TO HAVE ...I want to hold your hand everyday teddy bear because I feel safe when you hold my hand. I want you to be a blushing stuttering mess when you see me. I want you to hug me Y/N . I want you to kiss me and take pictures of me . I want you to be my friend and I love you stay here with me . "He said sobbing and holding you making sure you don't touch the ground and he looks at you feel for your pulse,it's so faint . " I know I'm an asshole and I can be mean, selfish and hot headed but under that ..I LOVE YOU Y/N L/N ALWAYS HAVE WHEN I SEEN YOU ON THE FIRST DAY AND I DON'T WANT TO STOP LOVING YOU TEDDY BEAR ." He kissed your lips and forehead and running fingers through your hair ,tears drop onto your face as he hears help.He rush out to get you medical help and pro hero's showed up,medical assistance showed as well . As bakugou hand you over to them he drop a tear again and he dropped to the street . He exhausted his body and they rushed him to the hospital as well as they worked on Y/N giving her the treatment she needs and she was soon enough in stable condition as she laid in the hospital bed sleeping. As for bakugou he suffered a burn wound to the arm and chest and his body was healed but he was too tired to get out of bed when he came to the hospital.

Todoroki POV
I came to Uraraka and she just nodded her head "I know ...I know he loves her and I'm not hurt or anything but I just never heard him cry or seen him ever be that sensitive ..she really does bring out his soft side and I just want them to be okay". She said walking away with momo to go to the police station for questioning and I was going to Y/N hospital room and I stayed there for the night and I went to sleep but around 5 am I felt a tap and it was bakugou. "Go get some sleep I want to be here with her and your going to need strength for the questioning ". I nodded and I seen him starring at her "you love her don't you ". He replied with "yeah I love her and I hope she heard everything I said to her ". He went to the side of the bed and he put his hat over his face and got comfortable in the chair and I couldn't help but feel happy Y/N was back but I would be lying if I said I didn't cry watching him hold her body and saying all of those things and so I rub her head and walk out and I kinda felt bad that she was like that I should have move them out the way and took the stab wound but I should just be glad she here and I made it to my dorm and I laid down and starred at the wall and kept thinking about how I should've protected her but soon after that Momo came into my bed and laid her head on my chest held me close and I did the same "I love you Momo and I mean it ". I kissed her and she kissed back "I love you too Todoroki ". We went to sleep .

~Time skip ~
It's been a week and Y/N was still sleeping off recovery girls quirks and everyone was questioned for what happened that day including bakugou and everyday while and being discharged from the hospital. He waited at her bed side and he slept and eat and never left her unless he was going to school and he would come back and so he got up and went to the bathroom and Y/N wakes up to a nurse checking her vitals and she smiled at Y/N "he really likes you ". You replied with a confuse look "who miss? Did he have red and white hair or black hair ". The lady shook her head putting your IV on the stand "no the cute blonde haired boy ..he been here ever since you two first came here and even after he got discharged he stayed here day and night ..even your classmates showed up to see you but he shows up does his homework and yours and spend his day confessing the most beautiful things to you . He remind me of my husband ". She smiled "where is he now ". You questioned "oh he went to go get some snacks and probably use the bathroom ". She said walking out.