Chapter 5#

Y/N : yes it was *smiles and blushes * well I should get back you know *look at him*

Bakugou:yeah I know well thanks for the gift dumbass *tries not to smile and lay down *

Y/N : no problem *walks out his room and let out a deep breath and walks down the hall to Todoroki room and see kirishima * H-Hi Kirishima *nervous and smiles and waves*

Kirishima:hey Y/N why are you in the boys dorms *looks at her confused *

Y/N : well Um  I had to get air and I came this way to do that so I'm gonna go *walks away nervously and into Todoroki room *

Kirishima *Shrugs and goes into his room *
Todoroki: what took you so long I was beginning to get bored *look at her *

Y/N : I did your stupid request and we kissed * gets in his bed and lay next to him * the room was full of sexual tension in the air and I'm not ready *has face in pillow *

Todoroki:no rush Y/N you'll have your moment just don't rush anything ...anyway we got a long day and we need sleep so you want cuddles on just lay on me like a pet rock *laughs *

Y/N*laughs and lay head on his shoulder and fall asleep *

~NEXT DAY ~
Todoroki and Y/N was sleeping and everyone was getting ready for class and denki again had a question to ask Todoroki and this time he was with Kirishima and they open his door to see Y/N in his bed  sleeping and they were shocked and scared to say anything to bakugou cause he'll get angry and so they left and Todoroki alarm went off . 

Todoroki shakes Y/N and hands her uniform and they go shower and get ready in they're dorms and waited for the other and went to go eat breakfast and was laughing and talking and they were finished with breakfast and was heading to class when they heard bakugou ask a girl from 1-B out on a date and Y/N runs up to him and ask him why would he do that and she grab his arm and he snatched away and glared at her .

She was confused about what just happened and why would he date someone after they're kiss and the crystal heart gift and her heart dropped as her and Todoroki went to class and she at in her seat and was continuing her notes from yesterday.  Everyone left out to go train and everyone put on they're costumes .
Y/N costume was a blue skin tight jumpsuit and she was practicing her hand to hand combat and she couldn't help but notice bakugou starring and she smiles at him .

Bakugou POV
She always look good in that hero costume and I think she knows that but after our kiss I found out she was in Todoroki room sleeping and at first Glance I know they are best friends but how do I know if she wasn't doing anything else ...I don't even want to think that way about her and see her in that type of light as a person and it was hard to turn her away from me but I had to . We walk in the class and I see her and she's sad and then I seen him comforting her ..THE FUCKING AUDACITY OF THIS GUY TO MARK HIS TERRITORY IN FRONT OF ME ...LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND I MEAN Y/N ISN'T SITTING THERE DAYDREAMING ABOUT ME . I was so angry by him and his actions and then it was training which brings me to the fact that she sitting there smiling at me in that skin tight costume and it's hard being mad when she looks so good .... so I shrug her off as I continue to train ...

Todoroki POV
Bakugou distance is affecting my best friend and after training we was walking out I told her that we are going somewhere to cheer her up..   Uraraka,Midoriya ,Su , jirou And Me .  I would invite Momo but I wouldn't wanna give Y/N any hints of who I like and I know if she see me get flustered by momo blushing or by complementing her . she will never let me live it down and she smiles when I told her . They were coming and at first I thought she was until I seen it disappeared and then he grabbed her and walked away with her and I was worried for my best friend and what did he want with her and that's when she told me to save her seat at lunch and so nodded and walked away and hopefully she'll tell me what's going on. As I entered the lunch area of school and grabbed my food .

Y/N : what are you doing bakugou *looking at him and snatch her hand from him and fold her arms * what do you want bakugou

Bakugou:tell me it isn't true * look at her and yell at her a bit and then grab her face softly rubbing his thumb over her bottom lip and cheeks and look at her * tell me nothing happened between you and ICY DEMON ...

Y/N: bakugou you asked another girl on a date *look at him * why would you do that

Bakugou:TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YALL *look at you *

Todoroki: if something did happen between us then why does it matter to you * look at him* She deserves better don't you think and I can give Y/N everything she deserves.. she use to like you until you asked that girl on a date ..so you are busy and get your hands off her

Bakugou: SHUT TF UP ICY HOT * look at him and look back at you * SAY HE IS LYING Y/N

Y/N : nothing happened with us and nothing never will and I'm glad you going on your date * push past bakugou and walks away with todoroki arm around your waist *
Todoroki *smirks and kiss your head and move his hand lower down your waist and look back at bakugou and smirks * have a nice date