Date 🌸💕

Bakugou pov
I woke up and started my day off with showering and brushing my teeth and today I was going to ask Y/N out on a date and tell her I want us to be together and I was brushing my teeth and looked out the window to see her working on one of quirks. Normally her sparing partner would be that damn Deku or icy hot . Even that third year Tamaki but sometimes we spar but I can't really use my quirk because the explosions are so loud it could shatter her eardrums. Even I have to take preventive measures to not burst my own eardrums. I walked away from the window.

Y/N pov
After I get done trying to get control of this fire quirk .I see a truck drive off from the house and I run to the front and I see roses and I pick them up and they had no card with them but I think they  are breathtaking and I walked in the house and told Mina ,Sero ,and kirishima that bakugou got me these flowers and I was smiling from ear to ear by the thought of us getting back together. I walked to my room and started to search for something to wear for the day . He sent me flowers ! Bakugou always surprise me I'm so happy and I can't control myself anymore. I'm going to tell him I'm still in love with him .

As the roses sat in the kitchen with everyone gawking at them and they question bakugou about them . " I didn't get any flowers ..who the hell are they from ". He said fuming and the flowers started to loose the red color and they lit up in blue flames around them and everyone was confused but not bakugou he was scared of what those flowers meant and he started to hyperventilate a bit to himself and he felt light headed and went upstairs and started to see Y/N corpse on the ground and he trying to reach her but can't move. He was paralyzed until he felt her arms around him and he slowly comes back ." What have you this riled up ". You look at him and he hugs you tight and you smile to yourself. " we are going out s-so get dressed d-dumbass ". He says trying to get his composure together and so he got up and hid the flowers and continue on with his plan .

Later that day
Bakugou pov
She looks so good if it's one thing pinky can do is make my teddy bear look beautiful even if she doesn't feel like she is. As she stood in the kitchen with her natural curly hair flowing down her back and her skin glowing with those pouty lips full of color and her eyes and I felt my heart beating out my chest and I felt nervous all over again and I turn red a bit . She was so beautiful and she was in love with me and giving me a fighting chance to prove myself to her and I wasn't going to let those flowers throw me off .
"Mina I love these pants but thank you again for covering up the scar ..I really appreciate it ".you said to Mina
"You shouldn't have to cover it up..we know where it came from and it's fine "
"Hey pinky I'm going  to steal her away for a minute ". I steal her away and we leave . She looks so beautiful and as we are walking to the surprise place I have set up for us . I noticed she was nervous "you can get closer .. don't tell me your scared of me ". I smirk and she steps closer and I feel us reaching the place and I cover her eyes . "Are you ready ". I say in her ear and I seen a smile crept across her face and nod . Now I'm not really the romantic type or even sensitive but I'm starting to change for her . Just seeing her have this giddy expression on her face just makes my heart jump and plus she deserves this.

Y/N Pov
As he has my eyes covered I was thinking about what it could possibly be and where we could be for our date and he moves his hands from over my eyes and I can't believe it . He took me to the aquarium and I was so fascinated by the fishes and he actually listened to me. My mom use to love the aquarium. she used to take me sometimes . As I was walking down the hall looking up and next to me. I turn around to see him holding flowers and he had a box in hand and I just covered my face so I wouldn't cry. He was so sweet and this was so cute . I was blushing so hard and I took the flowers from him and he open the box. My surprise was a necklace with our Christmas photo and the words on the other side forever and always written on it. "I love it bakugou ". I said as I turn around and lift up my hair as he put it on me. I turn around to look at it . "I have the key to open it up for when you want to remember the love we had with each other ". He says as he stick his hands in his pocket and I get confused "had ?.... What do you mean had " . I look at him "well I know I don't have a true chance rea-". You hug him tight and he smiles and hugs you back and smiles . "You always have a chance ". You say as you let him go and he starts walking with you holding your hand .