Birthday time skip 2🦋🥰

Bakugou POV
As everyone was standing there while she was dancing with Deku and icy hot . I was busy making sure everything was perfect and they moved out the way as you are now in my arms and we start to slow dance and I tell her to open her eyes and when you  do . You were so happy to see me that you hugged me so tightly and i just smiled and hugged back and you turned around to ask anyone if they knew I was here and while you did that. Icy hot threw the ring box as Deku had place the marry me sign behind me and turned it on. Sero and kirishima dropped the flowers and I was on one knee and I was so nervous but I couldn't let that stop me from one calling you my wife one day .

"You guys why are you all- ". You say as you turn around to see bakugou on one knee and you cry a bit and walk to him . "Bakugou "
"Y/N Y/MN Y/LN I just want to say I love you teddy bear and we have had our ups and downs and You are so understanding and sweet and I know this is early but you were everything I wanted when I first laid eyes on you and the love we have is special and overwhelming for me but I have learned to adjust and I want to keep adjusting to the way I see you in my life forever . I love you so much and so what do you say teddy bear marry me  ?". He says looking up at you and you crying and pacing and jump up and down "yes I will marry you ". You smile as he slipped the ring on your finger and he gets up and kisses you while everyone is clapping and you kiss him back and as you all go back to dancing and having a good time and you and bakugou were slow dancing with each other .
"So what did the test say this morning teddy bear ". He says as he wrap arm around your waist .
"Negative but it will happen ". You say in a soft tone and smile at him .
As you two danced and talked to friends about your engagement and how happy you were and while everyone took pictures of you too .

Y/N Pov
The night is so much fun I'm partying hard with my friends but I ended up taking shots with Mina,kiri , jiro and denki .. granted I shouldn't be drinking this hard because I have work tomorrow but hey it's my birthday and I'm not getting younger and as I made my way back to my fiancé.
I bumped into shoto . He looked at me and tried to help me to the bathroom and all today I been feeling a little off but I blame it on pregame jitters I guess but I make it to the bathroom and I use it and as I walk out the stall I see Uraraka. Me and Uraraka really haven't spoke since the UA drama but since I work with Deku ..I get updates on how she been . "Hey Y/N happy birthday and congratulations and I'm sorry for..". You cut her off "water under the bridge and I'm over all that high school bullshit anyway we are totally fine ". I say as I hug her and we smile at each other and leave the bathroom and I make my way to sero and Mina "sero you took my wife ..she was my soulmate first ". You laugh and then you feel arms wrapped around you and you smile and you feel dragged away from everyone .
He start dancing with you and spin you around and pull your hair behind your ear and kisses you. "Teddy bear we should leave I got a surprise at home ". He says as looks at you and you look at him "we can't just leave like this kacchan ". You smirk and laugh "look I only need one idiot calling me that and I don't want you to call me that ." He huffed and you laughed ,you two talked to everyone.it seemed like everyone was already well into they're journeys. At first it seemed like me and bakugou were the only ones who just got it together but as we were leaving out . We got home finally and he picked you up and unlocked the door. He opened it and put you down and you see candles ,flowers,balloons and you smile so big.You hear him singing happy birthday with your favorite cake.
You get teary eyed smiling and you hear max barking on beat with the song . Then you light the candles and close your eyes blowing them out and smiles kissing bakugou. "Baby you outdid yourself.. I'm in love with all of this and I'm so happy ". You say as he put the cake down and hugs you, you smile and hugging him back . "You really thought I was going to miss my teddy bears birthday ".

He kiss you takes you upstairs and when you walk to the bedroom and you see roses on the bed, floor and I love you on the wall and you were so elated that you hopped on him kissing him and he held you in his arms and run his hands up your back to unzip the dress and you take his jacket off and he move all the flowers off the bed and lay you on it and kissing you and you unzip his pants and he slide in you and groans and you moans and kisses him and thrusting inside you and moaning and you wrap legs around his waist and he says he loves you and you say you love him more and he kisses your neck and hold your hand while stroking inside you .as you two reach your climax together and you two finish up and you got out the bed blowing out the candles and getting ready to change out of the dress until you ran to the bathroom throwing up uncontrollably and he comes to hold your hair back ."don't look at me babe ". You say before throwing up again "no more drinking teddy bear ..I'm going to give you some water ". He says as he goes to get a cup of water . You finally stopped and went to brush your teeth and rinse out your mouth and you ended up showering and putting on pajamas and sit on the bed as he brings you water and you drink some and you two lay down cuddling as max sleep at the end of the bed .

  You finally stopped and went to brush your teeth and rinse out your mouth and you ended up showering and putting on pajamas and sit on the bed as he brings you water and you drink some and you two lay down cuddling as max sleep at the end of the...