Dabi Pov 2🔥 flashback chapter

Dabi POV
" So you want me right ". I said to her as I kissed her neck rub my hands under her shirt and she let out a soft moan and she turn her head to look back at me and her pupils were dilated and she turned her body around towards me and kiss me adding tongue. I gripped her neck and looked at her rubbing my thumb across her lips and she opened her mouth and sucked on the tip of it and I smirked a bit and chuckled. "Your gonna put me in a very tight position Mouse  ..if you keep doing this ". I said as I look at her twirl her tongue around my thumb and I pull it away and grabbed her hand and she followed me and with our tipsy state . I finally got to see Y/N for the dirty slut she really is and I'm enjoying every moment of it . As we went into the building going down the steps . We noticed a room that had to been a office and it had big windows and one was open and as I was distracted for a second and I feel Y/N hands on my chest and she is behind me and I sit on the ledge by the window and look at her and she climbed onto my lap and kissed me and took off my shirt and kissed my neck and i smacked her ass and kissed her and took off her shirt and I gripped her ass and kissing down her neck and chest . She moaned softly and she kissed me and moved my hand towards her panties. I rip them as I continued kissing her and she looked me in my eyes and sucked on my two fingers and she didn't lose any eye contact and I felt the bulge in my pants get harder than I ever been and whispered in my ear "you know where to put them ". She smiled darkly at me and kissed me roughly and I kissed back and put my hand under her skirt and I felt how wet she was . "Your mess down here Mouse ...your so fucking wet ". I rubbed her clit with my thumb while fingering her . She moaned through our kiss eventually biting my lip softly . "Your my fucking slut baby ". She nodded her head and let out a few more moans until she came on my fingers and I removed them and before I could unzip my pants she moved my hands and unzipped them for me " show me how much of a slut you are for daddy right now ". I said kissing her neck and Y/N position herself and I gripped her hair gently and looked at you . "Mouse show daddy why you need to be fucked ". She bit her lip and kissed me and she slide herself down on my full length and I groaned grabbing her waist and kissing her back. Y/N was bouncing up and down and Dabi sucking on your breast And noticed the necklace of you and bakugou in it and he rips it off and burn it while kissing on your neck and leaving hickeys as moans echoed out of the hollowed building . " Fuck little mouse I'm gonna cum ". Dabi said groaning in your ear and picks you up and place you over the desk and lift your skirt up and start roughly thrusting inside you and kissing you and gripping your hair . As you reached your climax Dabi reached his as well .

~ time skip ~
You were laying on Dabi bed sleeping on his chest and he rubbing your head and looking at the celling and thinking and he looked at you "you know we don't have to do that every-time we hang out ". He says lowly and running fingers down your back and you were half sleep " why you bringing it up ...I thought you enjoy yourself ". You said in a low soft sleepy voice and you hear him chuckle "I did but I know this can't turn into something more for you ...little mouse I wish I could've met you sooner before you met him ". He says kissing your forehead and he see you lift up off his chest and you look at him .

"I get it Dabi and we don't have to do it anymore if you don't want to besides I never had sex with anyone but him and this was out of my character but I didn't mind it ". You kiss his lips and lay back down "I just don't want you to feel like you regret what happened Mouse ". You giggled "regret? I never regret anything so can we go to sleep now Dabi". You smiled to yourself and he kisses you and rubbing your back holding you close and  you drift off to sleep while he looks at you sleep he plant kisses on your forehead and lips and head and he drifted off to sleep .

"STOP " .."LEAVE ME ALONE ...I SAID STOP " "HELP !". Dabi screamed from his sleep.
Around 3 am Dabi was having a nightmare and woke you out of your sleep and he jolted up almost scarring you " are you okay Dabi ". You look concerned and he just kept looking blankly at the covers "I had a bad dream that's all ".he says looking at you " Do you want to talk about it ". You ask and he kisses you and you kiss back and you pull away from the kiss and you see pain in his eyes and he started kissing your neck "what if someone hears us and we can talk about the dream ". You say to him "well then your gonna have to be quiet little mouse while I eat ".

He says kissing you and he climbs on top your and goes under the covers and kissing your stomach and the hem of your panties and he takes them off with his teeth and he licks from your calf to your inner thigh and hears a soft moan "remember little mouse hold those moans ". He says as he inch closer and closer to your clit and he start licking and sucking on your clit while fingering you and you tried to hold in your moans the best you can but some will slip out here and there and you run fingers through his hair gripping it and arching your back and bite your lip "Fuck Dabi ".

You hissed as he twirled his tongue and you were getting wetter and the sounds of you gushing bounced off the walls and you soon felt that familiar feeling and you came and he came up kissing you and laid down beside you and you climb on top of him and was going to do the same until he stopped you " your mouth is dangerous little mouse ". He chuckled

He pulled you close and you was laying on him drifting off to sleep a bit . "I had a dream about childhood stuff and I didn't want to share this cause I didn't want you to worry Mouse".he says as he drift off "well I be here for everytime you wake up from those dreams ". You say in a sleepy voice "why bakugou". He says holding you and rubbing your back and hair "what you mean ". He chuckled "how did that happen". He says still shaken up by the dream ."we had a connection I can't explain and he's sweet in person he just act mean but in reality he's a big softie".you say smiling " your a good person you know that ". He says closing his eyes  "well your not so bad yourself Dabi .. your not evil your just hurt and There's a saying that hurt people hurt other people and you have a good heart ".you say as you fall asleep . Dabi eyes shot open by what you said and he couldn't believe his ears but he smiled and went to sleep .

After that night you and Dabi became close while you were there at the L.O.V hideout and you guys went out and had fun and joked around and had a few hot and heavy moments and then the big fight happened .