Chapter 24#

As Todoroki dragged Y/N to the mall she couldn't help but shake the feeling that everyone knew she was that monsters daughter as that race through her head she turned to Todoroki blowing bubbles and she laughed at him and grabbed her one and was blowing bubbles at him and they were laughing and walking down the sidewalk and Todoroki pulled her into a little store and they started walking around and she hid from Todoroki in one of the clothes rack and she was giggling silently as she watched his feet pace around looking for her .

He searched every rack looking for her until he peeled the clothes back from the dress rack and found her laughing and he chuckled himself and pulled her out and she gets up they both were laughing.

At the mall Todoroki walking while Y/N was on his back and she was making jokes and babbling on until she grew silent and Todoroki grew suspicious until he turn his head to see Y/N make a funny face at him and he chuckled and he seen a shop filled with sweets . "I remember when I took you here after We went to go see your mom and I was like ". She gets cut off by him mocking her " Todoroki sweets are always good for comfort ".

She playfully hit his head and he chuckled and they walked in and smiled at the lady as Todoroki said " two mochi ,one strawberry and the other green tea and Two Daifuku ". He said "anything to drink ". The nice old lady ask and you whisper loudly "boba tea ". He chuckled and whispered it back in the same tone but a pitch higher as the lady took the orders she laughed "boyfriend and girlfriend or best friends ". You smiled brightly "Best friends and we kinda like family ".

You both laugh and she smiles and gives Todoroki his change back and he gives it back to the lady " keep it we don't need it ". You say as he moves out the way for other people waiting in line and you get off his back and standing there as Todoroki grabbed the sweets and said bye to the sweet lady and todoroki handed  your drink and treats smiling .

You smiled back and took a sip of your drink and walked out eating your mochi . "So does Fuyumi know about the all for one thing ". You say drinking your boba tea looking at Todoroki . He nodded and you spit out your drink on accident attracting a few stares "w-why would you do that ...S-She not gonna like me anymore ". You said in a fit of anxiety and panic as Todoroki laughed and touched your head and you felt that panic overload was over and you look at him "Everyone looks at you the same  ..your a good person Y/N  no matter who is your father ".

He smiled and drinks a sip of your drink laughing and you playfully threatening him about drinking your drink and you were  taken back by this person you see in front of you . Todoroki is acting silly and making jokes and normally you would be the goofball and is he's teasing and mocking and making jokes . To your surprise you were comfortable with this Todoroki and so you smiled and hugged him and he hugged back

. "I just realized bakugou haven't chased us down because you been gone for so long ." He said and lift up your phone to his face to show bakugou texting you every hour to see if your okay "he has but he's with kirishima and Denki so I'm fine for now until Denki get on his nerves and short circuit everywhere". You laughed jokingly "so are you guys back together or trying to be friends for now ? " you were puzzled by the question but you thought to yourself "we are happy and he has totally did a 180 but we are trying to piece it together again by taking it slow so basically we friends but not really it's complicated ". You smile at him "well I hope he doesn't mess up this time or I'll kick his ass again ".

He gets cut off by you "HEY HEY ! No fighting I don't need that again I love you both and I would hate to see the two boys I care about fighting well even though Midoriya is my favorite little cinnamon roll ... Denki is also my little cute Pikachu ." You said laughing and Todoroki glare playfully "I don't take lightly to competition but it doesn't matter because i have you as a best friend ".

You and Todoroki laughed and talked and shopped for clothes and many different things . You and Him left the mall and was headed off to his house where you ate food and talked to his siblings and y'all even got to watch a movie , play truth or dare , have a little makeup session with his sister and play Mario kart with his siblings . Given that they knew you were all for one daughter..Todoroki was right they didn't treat you any different and you felt like you had a stable setting sitting here eating food , Talking , Laughing and participating in the activities you would normally do . You felt silly at first thinking they were going to reject you or push you away because of your father's past . As the night was wrapping up for you and Him .

You were full and satisfied with food , laughter and the atmosphere of euphoria wrapped your body and mind comfortable and you guys leave and return to the dorms and lay in your bed and sleep off today