Road trip 🥰😭😭pt 2

You and Mina kissed on the cheek and laughed "stop being a perv denki ". You said laying back and as the road trip progress the car grew quiet and Denki was sleeping with his headphones in his ears as kirishima was peacefully snoring lightly . Mina and Sero were up but they were quietly talking and holding hands . While you and bakugou were looking out the window peering into the darkness of the moonlight and the sky roof was open . 
Y/N POV
I leaned closer to bakugou because I was cold and he naturally radiant some type of body heat plus I miss his cologne and his forehead kisses .  So I shared my blanket with him and he was hesitant at first but he kept looking out the window and I put head in the crook of his neck and he shared his ear bud with me and I smile to myself . We were so close it felt just like old times and I feel him put his arm around me and pull me closer to him and I snuggle closer and I got hint the semi strong aroma of his cologne . "Bakugou thank you I was cold ". I said quietly and he looks at me with those eyes and he smiles and I smile back and he put my hair behind my ear . His fingers running across my skin and I blush severely .

"Your so pretty right now ". He says whispering against your skin and you smile at him and feel him kiss you and you kiss back and he start touching your inner thigh . You two forgot you were in a car "Mina and sero are still up ".you said with a worried look on your face and slide his hand up a little further and your breathing gets shaky "bakugou  ?" . He looks at you with a little smirk and it hit you he's not doing this for his own benefit but he's doing this to push your limits . He inches closer and closer to his surprise you didn't have underwear on and you felt your heart beat out your chest until he stopped and move his hand ."you are so fucking naughty..you weren't even going to stop me ".he kiss your forehead and look back out the window while you were sitting there horny and relieved."I just wanted to tease you a little Y/N ". He chuckled quietly.

Time skip ⏭
Y/N pov
We arrived at the beach house and we unpacked and got comfortable and before we unpacked Denki and Sero wanted to hang out with me for a minute and I nodded and smiled as I approached my room and walked into my bathroom to get ready . I couldn't help but feel relieved by the sight of sandy beach and the ocean breeze kissing my skin . I felt so calm and peaceful .

Meanwhile you were showering and getting ready everyone was in the kitchen and living room talking about you and bakugou.

"Y/N wants you bakubro why don't you just tell her you want her back instead of beating yourself up . You both made mistakes just admit it ". Says kirishima eating his food sitting in the chair
"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR I JUST WANT US TO BE FRIENDS AND SHE CAN BE HAPPY ..I LOVE HER BUT I MESSED UP but I don't think I deserve her "bakugou says with his hood over his head and sitting there flipping through channels.
"Bakugou are you crazy Y/N loves you look what you and Uraraka did was horrible and I had to tell her but if it's one thing I know is that Y/N loves you and if you don't show her that you want to be with her then you going have to watch her be with someone else ". Says Mina making her food and look at bakugou .
"Are you prepared for that bakugou...to see her smile at someone else " .says sero helping Mina and kisses her cheek

"Whatever you damn nerds you wouldn't understand ". Bakugou says sighing and watching tv and feel angry and sad .

Bakugou POV
I know I shouldn't be doing this to myself especially after she said she wanted to be with me but the more I was around her the more I felt like she doesn't deserve me and I want to be better for her and I love her but I messed up and hurt her . Recently I been thinking about maybe we shouldn't be together but I love her. I see my life with y/n forever but I just need to let her go . I feel like I'm fighting myself and it's so fucking frustrating