Chapter 15

As Y/N met up with Todoroki and waited for him to show up . Her worst nightmare was just taking place  right under nose and her initiation into the group of villains was on the horizon.

Bakugou POV
I haven't been focused or motivated by anything outside of of school and nothing seems to make me happy anymore and I give Uraraka her credit . She was willing to stick by me while I'm trying to get through this but I feel like I have to leave that room . So me and Uraraka was going on a date and as I was dressed and walked outside . I seen Y/N looking beautiful and I heard her say "well aren't you gonna say something dumb ass ". She smiled and laughed "I want to fight for our relationship and mend our broken hearts bakugou "she steps closer and kisses him and he kisses back without hesitation . I haven't seen her in awhile which felt like years and I'm so excited that she wants to work this out and I hug her so tight, kisses her forehead. she drags me to the store and grab snacks, she was so touchy, soft. then she blindfolded me and whispered "Bakubae I got surprise for you to see ". She kissed his lips and walk him out the store .

Toga walking out the store and into a nearby alleyway and she keeps up the act for a minute until her disguise of Y/N disappear off her body and she brings bakugou to Dabi and twice smiling and moves out the way . Dabi walks over to bakugou rips the blindfold off his face and blast him with his fire and laughed and bakugou is taken back by the surprise attack and he lift up but before he could fire back . He saw Dabi have Y/N in his grasp and one hand with a open fire . " I be careful if I was you ..I have precious cargo ". He smirked at bakugou "am I right ?" . Bakugou frozen but ends up taking the risk and puts up a good fight and tried to fight to save Y/N and he called her name before he closed his eyes and toga laughed and lift his head up and take the blood from his nose and smiles darkly. Dabi walks off and leave twice and toga with bakugou . "What's wrong with him I'm worried " twice says as he picks bakugou unconscious body up . "He likes Y/N why you think we doing this ..he wants to get rid of him ". She walks with twice and they leave and go to the hideout and have bakugou locked up and his unconscious body in shackles and laying on the floor . Dabi smoking and sitting outside and runs fingers through his messy hair .

Y/N POV
I waited for todoroki to show and I thought about what I was going to say and I was nervous and excited to see him and given the circumstances that  I was in . One fight wasn't going to stop our friendship and as I said that to myself and I see my best friend standing behind me and I couldn't help but hug him so tight and it felt like forever since I had seen him last .

He also hugged me back just as tight and tears escaped my eyes and he knew it and so we sat down to eat food . 

We talked about everything from the breakup to the kidnapping and how everything has been but I couldn't tell him why I was there to begin with .

As the night progresses bakugou was unconscious and everyone was plotting while Y/N catches up with her best friend and he comforted her with this and promised her that she will be rescued if it's the last thing he will do . She gave him some information but not a lot . " just be careful because they were talking today about you guys and I had a gut feeling that I won't be able to stop them and all I can give you is the second warehouse where they keep the nomus . That's all I have seen ".

She hugged him one last time and dropped something in his pocket and left out the restaurant and was walking down the street . As Todoroki reached in his pocket he found a burner phone and he was confused and ran out to ask her why she would give this to him and before he could . She was gone it was like she vanished .

Y/N made it to the hideout and took off the wig and  walks up and see Dabi smoking and smirks "well what got you riddle with anxiety and stressed out ...hopefully I could help ". She giggled and lean by him and lit her blunt with his finger and let out a smoke and look at him pull something from his back . "What's this about Dabi ". She said with excitement as she grabbed the box from him and opens it and look at it and smiled . "Thanks it look so cute " . He look at her and smile and whisper in her ear "put it on now little mouse I got a surprise for you and I want you to at least be clothed for this part ". He said as he kissed her neck "your hair looks cute curly ". He lets out a big cloud of smoke as Y/N goes and put on the dress and some shoes and comes back and Dabi gets up and gets close to her and she is back up against the wall as he look in her eyes (Y/E/C) and smiles and touch your face ."close your eyes and I'll lead the way " . She hesitated but accept anyway as he lead her to the main area where bakugou was . Bakugou looked up and seen Dabi walk in and pull someone in .

 Bakugou looked up and seen Dabi walk in and pull someone in