Kiri day 🦋🥰

Y/N POV
I woke up to bakugou nestled up under me and I stare at him and smile rubbing his cheek and kiss his forehead and I get out of the bed and run downstairs to see only kirishima and Mina up to my surprise and I start making breakfast with kirishima while Mina wakes up everyone else. I have the slightest hangover. I made everyone strawberry pancakes with powdered sugar, bacon and eggs .  I was eating until I seen ,heard kirishima ask me something.

"Can we have a manly hangout together Y/N ?" Kirishima said rubbing his neck and you felt the hot glare of bakugou on the back of your head and you nodded . "Oo that means I can dress you up " Mina says smiling at you and you laugh "yeah I wouldn't mind another makeover. ".

Kirishima POV
Y/n looks so pretty and I really want her and bakugou to be together again but he feels as if she wouldn't accept him. I know that's not true so I asked her to hang out to not only see her.Also see if there's just a little hope for bakugou in her heart. I know he miss her . But as she walked the steps bakugou muttered something under his breath as everyone made nice comments. I smiled as she called me cute. I blushed and grabbed her hand and smiled at her . "Are you ready today y/n ". I said as I was looking into her eyes as she smiled at me and nodded.We walked out the door and we were being watched by everyone. She laughed and joked with me and I couldn't help but laugh with her . Her laugh was infectious

Time skip
"So has bakugou talked about us getting back together " you said looking at Kiri eating ice cream.He looks at you "yeah he has but it's hard convincing him that you want to be with him again..he feels your better off alone without him ". You couldn't believe your ears all you could do was shake your head . While you guys talked at some point  you went inside a store. As you were walking around the store. you grabbed the snacks Mina asked about.You were getting ready to leave the snack aisle . You hop on kirishima back, you guys walk down the aisle with the snacks and stuff that Mina asked for. You two were joking and laughing until you got a call from an unknown number. you answered .
"Hello "
"......."
"Helloooo anyone there ". You playfully rolled your eyes and laugh a bit "denki stop being creepy I know it's you ". Before you could joke it cut off and you shook it off,continue to hang out with kirishima.You guys went to the mall to play laser tag ."I'm gonna let you win this manly game of laser tag " kiri says standing close to you and you smile helping him with his vest "don't underestimate me kiri ". You shot him when the games begin you two were running through the big mirrored place and shooting ,hiding from each other .
"I'm so tired but I'm also hungry want to eat hot pot I never had it ". You smiled at kirishima as he nodded flashing a big smile. You guys went to a restaurant and sat down ordering drinks,hot pot as you two ate you were laughing and joking .
"You really had black hair oh wow ". You touch his hair
"Yeah but I wanted to be like crimson riot and besides you changed your hair too ".he says rubbing your head and smiling ".
"well I need to change it from those highlights and hair color I had when I was at the L.O.V. And besides I prefer my hair color now (y/h/c).Red suits you plus it looks manly just like your costume ". You said eating and look at him .
"You like my costume?". He said grabbing some mushrooms 🍄 and meat blushing . "I like your costume as well ". He said smiling
"Thank you kiri "
He blushed saying thank you. You guys left. you got on his back and talking about how you liked the trip so far,He was saying that bakugou thought you were cute in your swimsuit .
"Let's make a tent when we get back like have a sleepover ".you smiled as you thought of the idea of you hanging out with all your friends and bakugou of course.
"That sounds like a great night and we should pick out movies,pop popcorn ". He said and you nodded .
You felt so full,tired that you fell asleep on kirishima back.He smile to himself and made it to the house ,hand Mina the snacks and everyone saw him holding you .
"Bakubro can you take her to her room I think she got sleepy after eating "
He extended his arms looking down at you nestled up against his chest and smiling . "She sleep so peacefully ..she wanted all of us to have a sleepover but I think we should let her rest since she told me her wounds still take a toll on her . "
Bakugou grabbed you and taking you upstairs to your room,lay you down ,takes off your shoes off,wipes off your makeup while your sleeping and kisses your cheek.
He rubs your forehead and tuck you in gets up until you tug on his shirt. He looks down at you "can you sleep with me please ". Your eyes were still closed and you released your grip on his shirt laid back down,he crawled under the sheets,started cuddling you and rubbing your head .
Mina and kirishima watched by your door smiling to themselves closing the door ." We have to get them back together ". Said Mina to kirishima "yeah we gotta plan a dinner for them or something "