Chapter 9#

As bakugou and Y/N awoken from the little cat nap they were having they took pictures together and kissing and hugging as they're friends headed out to have some fun and she was on bakugou back and he was smiling and joking with his friends while carrying his girlfriend on his back .

Todoroki and momo were acting shy  and adorable especially Todoroki buying momo a gift and sero and Mina were joking while denki and Y/N were making fun of bakugou in the mall and she got pulled away from the crowd of they're friends and was pulled into a kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck and he grabbed the small of back and cupped her face and pulled away and smiled at her and she blushes .they all split up and her and bakugou went to different stores looking for matching outfits and cute accessories for each other . Y/N met up with Mina ,kirishima ,sero and jirou talking and hanging out and laughing as she brought something for Todoroki . Meanwhile Todoroki and momo were flirting and talking while eating ice cream.

Momo "why is Y/N your best friend ". She said as she ate her ice cream and he smiled "well we are best friends because she always make me feel better even when she not feeling good herself ..she so strong,charismatic , confident and fearless. Her personality is wholesome and fiery but sweet and she is the only one who understands my background with my dad . We share the same struggles and if it wasn't for her run in with bakugou...I don't think we would've been friends ."

Momo smiled as she witnessed this side of todoroki and nodded "well they look like the perfect couple to me and he looks happy ..he even calm down a bit ". She laughed and walking with him ." I never forget when I told Uraraka I had a crush on you and that I thought you and Y/N were dating ". She nervously laughed and stroked her hair and He looked at her and felt flustered "no Y/N is my friend well my best friend ". " we couldn't tell after the first couple of weeks ". They walked up and seen denki and jirou laughing . Mina ,sero ,kirishima radiating chaotic energy. and had a confused look on their face . "Where's Y/N ?" . Everyone looked at each other and shrugged .

"Do you think they notice us being gone ? ". She asked bakugou as she pulled down her skirt and kissed him and laughs ."I don't think they noticed a damn thing ...those damn idiots ". He kisses back and grab her hand and grab they're shopping bags 🛍 and meet up with the rest of the group . Laughing and talking to each other and everyone was questioning them on they're whereabouts .

They left the mall and went to a restaurant and had soba ,noodles,and cutlet bowls .  As everyone was feasting on food . Everyone was so excited to bakugou and Y/N together and everyone wanted all the details of how and when did they decide on this decision. Y/N and bakugou were answering questions here and there and she also was talking to Todoroki and they agreed on catching up some more after this and she was so happy to date bakugou...her crush and now boyfriend and everyone was done eating the continue to talk and walk to the school campus.