Chapter special 🔥🔥Dabi Pov flash back

Dabi POV
She been here for only a week and I barely had a chance to hang out with her . Call me jealous if you will but I don't care .

Y/N was gorgeous and everyone been hogging her from me and tonight I finally got my alone time with her and as I was driving And I noticed she was nervous " so you let toga dye your hair ". I said as I look at her and she smiled and looked at me "yeah I did ". She said kinda coldly and I scoff .

I didn't understand why she just couldn't accept that she like me "you are so infuriating you know that mouse ".I spat back at her and parked the car and got out "yeah well your an asshole ".

She walked into the dark cold evacuated building and I couldn't help but look at her body in that tiny skirt and I followed behind. We had a mission at this location to spy on new recruits for the L.O.V and so as she sat on the ledge of the building her legs dangling helplessly.

"I loath your every fucking move Dabi " . I step close to her angry and had fire in my hand "what you should loath is that attitude you have and if you keep having that smart mouth I'm going to make you use it " . She wasn't phased by my fire and she turned her head back at street.

I look down as well and then the tension broke by a man and his wife auguring.

We started talking about the couple and eventually we shared funny stories. I rolled up a blunt and started smoking it and extended my arm to give it to her and she declined my offer . "I don't do things like that I'm sorry " .I scooted closer to her and starred at her beautiful eyes."I never did anything bad before or broke any rules ever ". She said tucking her hair behind her ear.

I thought to myself and smirked,inhaled, brought her face close to me and made her pucker. I blew the smoke in her mouth and she looked at me . "What it's always fun to do something exciting ..I don't know how you have a boyfriend with that Ms. Goody two shoes behavior " . I said laughing and smoking before I could finish inhaling.

She took it and she lift the blunt to her lips,inhaled and I stood there baffled at her as I smiled darkly.

Y/N POV
I took the blunt because he was teasing me like a annoying asshole like are we five. I passed it back and I started coughing a bit. He laughed at me and I laughed back. I looked up at the sky and we talked a little more about things. I realized that I haven't seen any activity since the couple.

I started to grow suspicious but I shook it off and I look at my phone and that's when I got off the ledge. looked at Dabi and I know I'm a hostage but Dabi didn't seem as scary as before when he took bakugou. He looked good in this black shirt and typically I wouldn't be bothered with boys of his background. It was something that drawn me to him and I can't explain it. This feeling was different then what I felt for bakugou.

This feeling was more intense and interesting.

"So tell me Y/N is that good girl exterior only for the outside or does it run skin deep ". He said coming up behind you. You took the blunt inhaling and you blew out smoke "what do you think ? I'm sorry but I'm just not the rebellious type ". You spoke while giving him back the blunt. He takes it and see smoke fill the air as he whisper in your ear. "you know that's not true and I know what you are deep down .

I saw it in your eyes you like being around all of this and as of now you like me ". He said in your ear making you feel hot and nervous. He run his fingers down your arms,stomach. You push him off  turning around." I will never like or entertain a rotten villain like you ". You scoff and he laughs and got close "so what your blonde boy with anger issues is better ".

He lift up your chin so your gazing  into his blue eyes , your lip quiver and look at him . "Admit Y/N you feel the tension too ". He spoke and you were now pressed against the ledge and he smirked "I -I D-Dabi y-you just " .you felt a urge take over  your body. You kissing him, grab the back of his hair gently as his hands grips yours. tongue kissing as he touches your inner thigh. You pull away and look at him.

Walking away from him and you try to calm every part of you down. He press his body up against yours and open his hand of flames in the shape of a rose . "Dabi it's pretty.... but I can't do this ,You cloud my judgment ". You say as he pulls your hair behind your ear. kissing the top of your ear and down to your neck "you want me to cloud more than your judgment mouse and I will do just that." He says sucking on your weak spot .

you hissed and he smiled against your skin "just give in Mouse. I faked this set up for us so we can get more comfortable ". He started to kiss and lick your neck , you closed your eyes biting your lip "if I give in then ". "Then I will keep this our dirty little secret ". You turn around and he smile at you. As you kissed him before anything else could happened a store was getting robbed. You guys saw the thieves running out. You made flames appear on the street and Dabi popped out. Offered them a deal with the league of villains. They smart mouthed him but he was laughing as he lift up his hand to set them on fire.

until you blast them with your fire and jump on the big man with the duffel bag and wrapped your legs around his neck. He grabbed you trying to flip you but you grabbed on his waist, flew through his legs, kicked him in the back. he hit the street light pole

You flipped one on his back and broke his arm until one started choking you with a bat and you were struggling at first" I'll kill this BITCH if you don't tell her to call off the fire ". He said looking at Dabi and before he could say something "I don't need your help asshole " you struggled and Dabi burned his face. you fell to the ground catching your breathe.

Dabi touched your shoulder and you pushed him back and look at him "I DIDNT NEED YOUR HELP ".you said coldly and harsh tone.

walked to his car opening the door and he slam it  getting close to you and kisses you as you kiss back "I want you ". You say looking at him and you tries to clean it up "I want you to get some liquor,I want to see what drinking feels like ". You shrug off and look at him "you were amazing back there you know ". He sees a liquor store and walks away from you

As the pair walk in the store and you start grabbing you a couple of drinks, opening it , drinking it. you decide to trash the place with Dabi  grab the liquor while setting it on fire.
you guys go to the rooftop to drink as you and Dabi are laughing and joking watching the place burn.
You felt excited about what had occurred.

you were finishing your drink when Dabi run fingers through your hair and grip it and kissing you and you kissed back